United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-07-2010, 08:40 PM
wonky no

Default Re: top gear slam rooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Don't be silly, wonks. Nobody forced anybody to go to SA, Rooney was perfectly entitled to vent - just as the fans were free to boo. 'Time away from their families', they're not in the army ffs.
true but you would at least expect a bit of humility when they've played like absolute @#%&!s. they had every right to boo (boo, just sounds gay doesn't it ) and didn't deserve any grief for it.

i was talking about the 'loyalty' aspect of going to SA and that was a point that rooney questioned.

Unread 05-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Top Gear's been shit for years
Top Gear has always been for @#%&!s imo.

Unread 06-07-2010, 12:43 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Ashley Cole gets over his World Cup failure as he acquires some new ladyfriends in LA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...LA-ladies.html

camp as a row of pink tents

Unread 06-07-2010, 08:53 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Top Gear's been shit for years, I keep telling you. They've decided to appeal to the #@&%! suckers out there who are impressed by celebrity and bandwaggons. Clarkson is one of the most repulsive men in the world, far worse than say Hitler.
And Godwin's Law finally raises it's ugly head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletango
The only player who played half decent was Ashley Cole but best left back in the tourny ffs. come on.

Uruguays right back looks mint to
Ashley Cole was dogshit. Especially in the Germany Game. Responsible for at least two goals by not being anywhere £#%&!ing near where he should have been when defending.

The only English player who performed to the level that would have been expected of him was David James

Unread 06-07-2010, 10:40 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Top Gear's been shit for years, I keep telling you. They've decided to appeal to the #@&%! suckers out there who are impressed by celebrity and bandwaggons. Clarkson is one of the most repulsive men in the world, far worse than say Hitler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo

Using Hitler to mitigate your toryness

£#%&! me

Unread 06-07-2010, 11:03 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I'd suggest in his defence that TSV deliberatly sited Godwin in an ironic way

Unread 06-07-2010, 11:13 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I'd suggest in his defence that TSV deliberatly sited Godwin in an ironic way
Then his sentiment makes no sense whatsoever good Sir, no sense whatsoever given his opening remarks.

Unread 06-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Stickman

Quote:

Ashley Cole was dogshit. Especially in the Germany Game. Responsible for at least two goals by not being anywhere £#%&!ing near where he should have been when defending.

The only English player who performed to the level that would have been expected of him was David James
I thought he was as piss poor as the rest for every Germany goal barring the 4th as well

Unread 06-07-2010, 11:38 AM
borsuk

Quote:
oh, that's a bit unfair. plenty of people expected terry, barry, milner, johnson, upson, green, heskey, lennon and swp to be complete toilet.

i'd say the abysmal performances of gerrard and rooney were the only real surprises.

Unread 06-07-2010, 11:45 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
oh, that's a bit unfair. plenty of people expected terry, barry, milner, johnson, upson, green, heskey, lennon and swp to be complete toilet.

i'd say the abysmal performances of gerrard and rooney were the only real surprises.

I wasn't surprised by Gerrard. He completely reinforced what I have been saying about him for years. He has no discipline and always wants to be the big man winning the game on his own.

I thought Rooney would have been better, but didn't expect the same level of performance from him as at United on account of the fact he was a diamond surrounded by dog shit.

Unread 06-07-2010, 11:45 AM
lztom

Quote:
The level I expect off David James is to let three goals in through his legs then blame Tekken on the Playstation?

Unread 06-07-2010, 11:49 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lztom
The level I expect off David James is to let three goals in through his legs then blame Tekken on the Playstation?
I didn't say those expectations were very high

Unread 06-07-2010, 11:54 AM
redmike

Apparently according to devils advocate mike parry, rooney is not even in the top 25 players in the world now.

Unread 06-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
Apparently according to devils advocate mike parry, rooney is not even in the top 25 players in the world now.
Yes, talksport were on the 'its all Rooneys fault' bandwagoon this morning with Danny Kelly n Ronnie 'united fan, really?' irani completely failing to point out all the rest of the uselss £#%&!ers being toilet.
Closed Thread