Default Re: Rio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
he's waaaaaaaaaaaaank !

you'l see

Unread 04-07-2010, 12:55 AM
safingtons

Hope Berbs stays, he will explode next season. Nft.

Unread 04-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Hope Berbs stays, he will explode next season. Nft.
Explode in what way?

Unread 04-07-2010, 01:01 AM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Explode in what way?
Not the way in which you sick cynics are thinking about. Sick @#%&!s, wanting one of our own to die.

Unread 04-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Not the way in which you sick cynics are thinking about. Sick @#%&!s, wanting one of our own to die.
I've always been on the wall with Berbs, don't include me with this sick lot

Unread 04-07-2010, 01:06 AM
safingtons

25 goals next season and 10 assists.

Yhihf.

Unread 04-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
25 goals next season and 10 assists.

Yhihf.

Unread 04-07-2010, 01:30 AM
ScarFace

Die

Unread 04-07-2010, 02:09 AM
Sparky***

So is that 4 months from now? Meaning he'll be back in october? Or 4 months from the point when he got injured meaning August/September time?

Unread 04-07-2010, 02:12 AM
Part 36 Offer

love da berb

footman can £#%&! off

Unread 04-07-2010, 02:27 AM
ScarFace

what do you love about him exactly? WUM STOOGE

£#%&!ing livid with this forum recently, gunna have to get the old reportions going again.

Unread 04-07-2010, 02:35 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
what do you love about him exactly? WUM STOOGE

£#%&!ing livid with this forum recently, gunna have to get the old reportions going again.
£#%&! off you freak

Unread 04-07-2010, 06:33 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
£#%&! off you freak
I would love to see a picture of this guy

Unread 04-07-2010, 07:02 AM
borsuk

said it a while ago, jonny evans will play more games than rio next season, just like last season (rio 21, jonny 28). it's a sign of evans' progress and ability that it's not a particular worry so long as the rest of the back five is fit and healthy.

Unread 04-07-2010, 08:27 AM
MUFC One Love

United surely can't sell Vidic now ffs. I really wouldn't be surprised if we sell Vidic though and don't replace him.

Unread 04-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
United surely can't sell Vidic now ffs. I really wouldn't be surprised if we sell Vidic though and don't replace him.
So are we selling him or not?

Unread 04-07-2010, 08:35 AM
wiganste

Evans is good enough, no sweat.

Unread 04-07-2010, 08:36 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
So are we selling him or not?
I don't think we will. Like I say it wouldn't surprise me if we do though, and Fergie says all is well 'cos we have 'the boy evans', evans is very good, but as bosurk said, he'll play more than rio so hes more rios long term replacement than vidic.

I thought last season the vidic wanting to leave stuff died down but then at the end of the season one of his agents said that shit about leaving again. Sick of agents tbh.

When do united start pre season training, little pea is going to america with the team isn't he? I'd imagine nani will be now as well, and with england going out the WC early i think rooney will be back earlier than expected.

Unread 04-07-2010, 08:41 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I don't think we will. Like I say it wouldn't surprise me if we do though, and Fergie says all is well 'cos we have 'the boy evans', evans is very good, but as bosurk said, he'll play more than rio so hes more rios long term replacement than vidic.

I thought last season the vidic wanting to leave stuff died down but then at the end of the season one of his agents said that shit about leaving again. Sick of agents tbh.

When do united start pre season training, little pea is going to america with the team isn't he? I'd imagine nani will be now as well, and with england going out the WC early i think rooney will be back earlier than expected.
Rooney needs a long break. Obviously America/Mexico is a no no for him. I think he ought to do £#%&! all until they all get back from there.

Unread 04-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
£#%&! off you freak

scar is like a forum batman villain. just the wrong side of the crazy line, but not yet enough to be a threat to bring the whole place down.

I'd probably compare him to the riddler. You don't know what the £#%&! he's on about half the time but he does pull some funny's
Closed Thread