United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:24 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (LAST 16 MATCH DAY 2) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I know, wtf is he on about, he's welsh ffs.

support cardiff and wales you plantpot*

*stolen from carlo as it is superb
I £#%&!ing knew you'd pop up, you enormous #@&%!.

I suppose you wont be watching the rest of the world cup now England are out? Have you commented on Brazil going out? Or France etc? Yes. So stop being a tit.

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:25 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (LAST 16 MATCH DAY 2) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
No, you're right .I listened for about 2 minutes and thought "Yeah, ok, it might have summat to do with this tournament....but what about all the others?" He's probably right to an extent tbh.

Lets face it though, when was the last time England were really good, played attractive football and won consistantly?
Bloody hell, hard one that. We have done it in flashes in recent years (eg Euro 96 some of the time) but........

Maybe a full 40 years ago? We were one of the favourites in 1970, and not *just* because we had won it somewhat luckily with home advantage four years earlier. England were a side genuinely respected and even feared back then, or so people even older than myself claim

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:26 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
I £#%&!ing knew you'd pop up, you enormous #@&%!.

I suppose you wont be watching the rest of the world cup now England are out? Have you commented on Brazil going out? Or France etc? Yes. So stop being a tit.
as you will know I dont care about the england team and ive barely watched any of the world cup even when england were in it. looking forward to todays match mind

you panini #@&%!

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
as you will know I dont care about the england team and ive barely watched any of the world cup even when england were in it. looking forward to todays match mind

you panini #@&%!
So what are you on about then, you £#%&!ing numbskull?

"Oooh, that was a good one! He's a Welsh plantpot.....carlo said it!"

£#%&!ing hell, grow up.

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:32 PM
rebelcountyred

didn't fancy englands chances coming into this tournament, england had a much better squad in italia 90 or as someone posted in 1996 euro championships imio (in my irish opinion)

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:33 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Bloody hell, hard one that. We have done it in flashes in recent years (eg Euro 96 some of the time) but........

Maybe a full 40 years ago? We were one of the favourites in 1970, and not *just* because we had won it somewhat luckily with home advantage four years earlier. England were a side genuinely respected and even feared back then, or so people even older than myself claim
I thought England were very good in '96 and deserved to beat Germany.Battered them tbh. Since then though, pretty poor.The only thing that changes now though (apart from the managers), is the excuses.

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:33 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
So what are you on about then, you £#%&!ing numbskull?

"Oooh, that was a good one! He's a Welsh plantpot.....carlo said it!"

£#%&!ing hell, grow up.
was commenting on someones post who made reference to you going on about england all the time despite being welsh?

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:37 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
was commenting on someones post who made reference to you going on about england all the time despite being welsh?
Great.Well I hope you dont go commenting on Argentina today, seeing as you're not Argentinian.And what about Gorillas thread where you've asked him to stop talking about England? You dont want to hear/talk about England, ignore it then.

And lets be fair, any comment towards me and you're usually there with some kind of childish, witless remark.Give it a rest ffs.

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I thought England were very good in '96 and deserved to beat Germany.Battered them tbh. Since then though, pretty poor.The only thing that changes now though (apart from the managers), is the excuses.
Yeah, and we were superb against Holland of course - maybe *the* best performance I can remember in my lifetime from the national team (the 5-1 in Germany was ace, but a bit of a fluke tbph) But it's the consistency point that matters too - even in '96 we were shite in the opening game v Switzerland and very, very, *very* lucky against Spain. We *were* pretty good against Germany, but to say we "battered" them is pushing it a bit imo - and I've always thought we deserved to go out anyway 'cos of those disgusting grey shirts!!

Unread 03-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
She is amazing.

This is how you celebrate a goal.

Unread 03-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Switching Off

Love Magic, Love Muffers

Why cant we just all get along?

Unread 03-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Liu Jian

Shit wrong thread
Closed Thread