Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2020, 02:16 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
No
Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
None whatsoever. The Premier League loves money and doesn't ask any questions about where it comes from.

CBA trawling but seem to recall some clubs have had titles stripped, although I may be mixing up football/boxing/mma/wrestling.

Unread 16-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Danoli

You would think he would have a bit of cop on

Unread 16-02-2020, 02:18 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

CBA trawling but seem to recall some clubs have had titles stripped, although I may be mixing up football/boxing/mma/wrestling.
Juventus

Wythenshawe hospital social club, division 3 of wythenshawe Sunday league 1978/79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
https://twitter.com/kcmanc/status/12...627249664?s=21

Saw him at a derby a few years back, surprised he’s still alive, he looked drink ravaged

Unread 16-02-2020, 02:23 PM
AK14

Unread 16-02-2020, 02:26 PM
originalhogg

Quote:

This tit blocked me on twitter last night, because he saw his arse with Oliver Kay, and I happened to reply to Kay (without Cummins in the conversation) saying spot on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Martin f***ing Samuel is clearly on the sheiks payroll

He compared city (and I’m not f***ing joking here) to the West Indian windrush generation who are currently facing deportation.....”on the wrong side of the law but on the right side of moral justice”

Ycnfmiu
Here it is...

Unread 16-02-2020, 02:50 PM
originalhogg

No, it's because they cooked the books you arse...

Unread 16-02-2020, 02:52 PM
signed dc

The press reaction has been incredible - textbook sports washing. They’ve been found guilty of cheating. They’ve deliberately and systematically broken the rules to gain an unfair advantage. The same people can’t ever mention Maradona without getting outraged about him doing a handball over 30 years ago.

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:17 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
This tit blocked me on twitter last night, because he saw his arse with Oliver Kay, and I happened to reply to Kay (without Cummins in the conversation) saying spot on...

Here it is...

https://twitter.com/RFFH/status/1228992280318685184

That would explain a lot..

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:20 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:

now they're trying to claim it's racist to point out that their owners are dodgy £#%&!ers.

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:26 PM
NedKelly

Why are them and Liverpool constantly being given back rubs by the British press? All this talk of “great English teams”, and yet when we were dominating with a team consisting of some genuinely world class English talent (and a Scottish manager, far closer to home than “Pep” or Klopp ffs), we were demonised beyond belief.

We did it the right way too.

Anyway, surprised their 50 fans give a shit considering they never turn up for the CL games.

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:31 PM
Patty_b

Had a trip yesterday morning and excitedly put on Talk Sport to listen and laugh at the fallout.

No mention of it for 20 minutes until it was covered in the 8am new bulletin, and they only repeated a statement from City that UEFA are just trying to make an example of City, and that it's embarrassing for UEFA!

Swore at the radio for a minute and turned the £#%&!er off.

The media reaction is mental. They're all cowardly dirty bastards. Hate to say it, but just imagine if this was about United, it would be 24 hour damning coverage until the ban was final.

£#%&! off.

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Why are them and Liverpool constantly being given back rubs by the British press? All this talk of “great English teams”, and yet when we were dominating with a team consisting of some genuinely world class English talent (and a Scottish manager, far closer to home than “Pep” or Klopp ffs), we were demonised beyond belief.

We did it the right way too.

Anyway, surprised their 50 fans give a shit considering they never turn up for the CL games.
we weren't at first. when we won our first after 26 years the press were very gushing...we were everyone's 2nd team.

but after 15 years of total domination everyone gets sick of you

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:36 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Prolly has a City paid for unlimited tab at the nearest all you can eat restaurant.
And a low loader to get him home afterwards.

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:36 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
he's a west ham fan isn't he? it's bizarre how someone who doesn't even support them would defend them to the death the way he does.

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:41 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
we weren't at first. when we won our first after 26 years the press were very gushing...we were everyone's 2nd team.

but after 15 years of total domination everyone gets sick of you
I never experienced that. I think the most liked we’ve ever been in my lifetime was under LVG; think it was a mixture of us being shit and Mata giving free hugs all around the place.

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:41 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg

Here it is...

https://twitter.com/RFFH/status/1228992280318685184
Jesus £#%&!ing christ

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Had a trip yesterday morning and excitedly put on Talk Sport to listen and laugh at the fallout.

No mention of it for 20 minutes until it was covered in the 8am new bulletin, and they only repeated a statement from City that UEFA are just trying to make an example of City, and that it's embarrassing for UEFA!

Swore at the radio for a minute and turned the £#%&!er off.

The media reaction is mental. They're all cowardly dirty bastards. Hate to say it, but just imagine if this was about United, it would be 24 hour damning coverage until the ban was final.

£#%&! off.
If it were United, there would be questions in The House. Reports sent to the DPP. Committees convened.

Remember Keanes tackle on Haaland? Lib Dem spokesman for Sport wrote to Keanes local Police force, asking them to investigate him for assault.

Unread 16-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
This is just football. Imagine what it’s like with politics. Why anyone gives any attention or credibility to the media is beyond me.

Unread 16-02-2020, 04:09 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I never experienced that. I think the most liked we’ve ever been in my lifetime was under LVG; think it was a mixture of us being shit and Mata giving free hugs all around the place.
i don't even think we're the most hated team in the country any more. these days most people seem to view us with indifference rather than hatred. us losing isn't even big news like it used to be, probably because it happens so often now.

Unread 16-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i don't even think we're the most hated team in the country any more. these days most people seem to view us with indifference rather than hatred. us losing isn't even big news like it used to be, probably because it happens so often now.
All part of the rebuild
Closed Thread