United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2009, 08:47 PM
razzle

Default Re: Henry Winter: What Sir Alex Ferguson has done for English football deserves respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
£#%&!ing shit

sell the @#%&!

Unread 13-11-2009, 09:07 PM
redmike

Default Re: Henry Winter: What Sir Alex Ferguson has done for English football deserves respect

Quote:

Unread 13-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Where did we pick this Ravel lad from?
Stretchtown.

Unread 14-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Zorg

Quote:
tbf it was against a 7 year old boy.

Unread 14-11-2009, 02:59 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Stretford...I think.
NF,Hark.ssg2 and the rest of the inmates of south manchester's finest open prison are going to get you

PS Henry Winter's a decent writer

Unread 14-11-2009, 03:36 PM
tatty

Quote:
Reminds me of a young tatty in many ways.

Unread 14-11-2009, 03:41 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Reminds me of a young tatty in many ways.
are you talking about that blackburn lad? I tend to agree.

Unread 18-11-2009, 02:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

I'd not seen this, good writer is Henry Winter and that's a damn fine article.

I've met Ravel Morrison's Dad, possibly mentioned this before.

This Jack Rodwell, how good is he?

Unread 18-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'd not seen this, good writer is Henry Winter and that's a damn fine article.

I've met Ravel Morrison's Dad, possibly mentioned this before.

This Jack Rodwell, how good is he?
best prospect in english football

Unread 18-11-2009, 03:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
best prospect in english football
Really, I've not seen him, what sort of player is he?

Unread 18-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Really, I've not seen him, what sort of player is he?
where have you been hiding?

He is a central midfield player atm but has played cb throughout youth football. He has two great feet, a great shot and excellent technique and great balance. He has the perfect physique for the modern game. He will be an outstanding footballer.

Unread 18-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Stickman

sign him up

Unread 18-11-2009, 03:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

He is a central midfield player atm but has played cb throughout youth football. He has two great feet, a great shot and excellent technique and great balance. He has the perfect physique for the modern game. He will be an outstanding footballer.
I rarely watch football other than United tbh.

Unread 18-11-2009, 04:06 PM
borsuk

Quote:

that's all very well but until he's described as 'the new...' you're not going to really get people's interest.

Unread 18-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Zorg

He's the new Sonny Pike.

Unread 18-11-2009, 04:15 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Henry Winter: What Sir Alex Ferguson has done for English football deserves respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He's the new Sonny Pike.
sign him up fergie

Unread 18-11-2009, 04:26 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
High praise for Morrison but let's get one thing straight, nobody is better than JACK WILSHERE. Nobody.
Spot on.

As Ray Parlour said on the radio the other day, he's got a chance of going to the World Cup (along with 'World Class' Gibbs) because he was the 'star' at the Emirates Cup

It's like that other Wenger prodigy 'Aaron Ramsay' who showed Darren Fletcher up on Saturday & went from scoring 1 goal, to scoring a Hat-Trick against Scotland as the hype went through the £#%&!ing roof on 5Live

Good article by Winter.
It's nice to read a few home truths from time to time. Fair play to him.

Unread 18-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Smeggs

Winter is a closet red and loves SAF.

Matt Dickenson wrote a pretty much opposite piece in yesterdays times in direct opposition to Winter, utter shite it was.

Unread 18-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Spot on.

As Ray Parlour said on the radio the other day, he's got a chance of going to the World Cup (along with 'World Class' Gibbs) because he was the 'star' at the Emirates Cup

It's like that other Wenger prodigy 'Aaron Ramsay' who showed Darren Fletcher up on Saturday & went from scoring 1 goal, to scoring a Hat-Trick against Scotland as the hype went through the £#%&!ing roof on 5Live

Good article by Winter.
It's nice to read a few home truths from time to time. Fair play to him.
i know there is overkill and hype with countless young players but from what i've seen of Ramsey he is up there with the best young prospects. Guess he knows he'll be fabregas's replacement too.

Unread 18-11-2009, 05:48 PM
caliban

Winter has a seroius crush on our Wayne. On a World Cup discussion programme the other day he said Rooney was England's only chance in SA.

He was practically asking SAF to not play him in any games from January, just in case he gets injured.
Closed Thread