Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 29-10-2018, 06:01 PM
waynes ear's

Just missing “only God knows” and the bullshit would be complete

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:30 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Of course, this story is interfering in my life. I have a partner, four children, an ageing mother, sisters, a brother, a family with whom I am very close.

'Not to mention my reputation, which is that of someone exemplary... Imagine what it means when someone accuses you of rape, whether you have all that or not.

'I know who I am and what I did. Truth will out one day. And the people who criticise me or seek to expose my life today, who make it into a circus, these people will see.'
He sounds like Donald Trump.

Rapist or not, he’s a weird little bastard.

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Sparky***

"Somebody had to take the baby sitter home then I noticed she was sitting on her sweeeeet can, then I grabbed her sweeeet can, aww just thinking about her can... I just wish I had swe- swe- swe- swe- can."

"So, Mr ronaldo - you admit you grabbed her can. What do you have to say in your defence?"

"....."

"Mr Ronaldo, your silence will only incriminate you further.... No, Mr. Ronaldo. Don't take your anger out on me! Get back! Get back! Mr. Ronaldo NOOOOOOOO!"

*Dramatisation: may not have happened*

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

"Somebody had to take the baby sitter home then I noticed she was sitting on her sweeeeet can, then I grabbed her sweeeet can, aww just thinking about her can... I just wish I had swe- swe- swe- swe- can."

"So, Mr ronaldo - you admit you grabbed her can. What do you have to say in your defence?"

"....."

"Mr Ronaldo, your silence will only incriminate you further.... No, Mr. Ronaldo. Don't take your anger out on me! Get back! Get back! Mr. Ronaldo NOOOOOOOO!"

Unread 30-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Just missing “only God knows” and the bullshit would be complete
Oh He knows.

Unread 30-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

"....."