United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 13-10-2018, 09:33 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
can we all just remember that this is 'allegedly' before we hang the guy.

whatever this floozzie says is neither here nor there and anything she says should be taken with a pinch. money hunting and nothing more
Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Unread 13-10-2018, 09:39 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Wow.

Wow.

what are you wowing at?

what are you wowing at?

Wow.

Last edited by TripDownMiseryLane; 13-10-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Unread 13-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Cream

Judge Pickles is unconvinced.

Unread 13-10-2018, 10:44 PM
armchair

i see the far left is pushing sharia again and saying girls dressed sexy are looking to be raped.

Unread 14-10-2018, 03:41 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

Rape apologistshe was out whoring chasing footballers, all the prozzies I know would think a quarter of a mill for a nights work was good business
fuck me

Unread 14-10-2018, 04:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
fuck me

Awful when someone you respect shows their true colours.....

Trip

Last edited by Bunker Buster; 14-10-2018 at 07:27 AM.

Unread 14-10-2018, 07:18 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
And that means she should stay hidden under her rock for the rest of her life?

She was a young woman in her early 20s faced with the legal team of one of the biggest celebrities on the planet. Its not difficult to understand how taking a seemingly life-changing sum of money and hopefully burying the incident was the better option, as opposed to going public about an anal raping.

For the next ten years shes grown into a woman and spent the rest of her life seeing her rapist lauded in public as an untouchable God on Earth. Whilst the central motivations behind her new actions are likely largely about money, Im sure there will be deeper factors at play, if, of course, Ronaldo is guilty. For that reason, she should not be demonised or ignored before the truth comes out.
Word.

Unread 14-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Lok

For balance:

At this point in time, Ronaldo is accused of raping a woman. He is not guilty of anything.

If a woman goes back to a hotel room with a man after grinding up on him in a club, it is probable that she wants sex with him. But she is more than entitled to change her mind about that at any point in time. No means no. His or her status cannot change that.

Claims of rape have to be investigated seriously. The woman cannot be assumed to be telling the truth just because of the delicate subject matter. But she also shouldn't feel intimidated from making a claim. It should be illegal to make claims public and all should be done behind closed doors and with gagging orders until after a trial. Otherwise it risks innocent men being tarred and feathered before they've even had a chance to defend themselves. We're now left with a trial by media and it's a farce.

The 'questionnaire' appears to be the only proof at the moment. Ronaldo's team claim it was doctored by the hacker that leaked it which sounds quite likely. The newspaper claim they verified it's legitimate which is possible but would mean a massive fuck up on behalf of what you would assume are some of the best lawyers in the world.

Everything else (from both him and her) at this point is their side of the story with seemingly no evidence to back it up.

Ronaldo could be a rapey cunt that did it. It's not impossible to imagine that he thinks his status means he can do what the fuck he wants, we've seen it a million times before from men in power. Just because he's rich and attractive we can't assume every woman wants to be fucked in the arse by him.

The woman could be a money grabbing whore trying it on. She could have seen a doctored leak of his 'confession' and decided fuck it, I can get a lot more money here.

None of us know who is telling the truth. We might never know. I'd prefer to believe he didn't do it because it's one less woman raped.

Unread 14-10-2018, 07:57 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
For balance:

At this point in time, Ronaldo is accused of raping a woman. He is not guilty of anything.

If a woman goes back to a hotel room with a man after grinding up on him in a club, it is probable that she wants sex with him. But she is more than entitled to change her mind about that at any point in time. No means no. His or her status cannot change that.

Claims of rape have to be investigated seriously. The woman cannot be assumed to be telling the truth just because of the delicate subject matter. But she also shouldn't feel intimidated from making a claim. It should be illegal to make claims public and all should be done behind closed doors and with gagging orders until after a trial. Otherwise it risks innocent men being tarred and feathered before they've even had a chance to defend themselves. We're now left with a trial by media and it's a farce.

The 'questionnaire' appears to be the only proof at the moment. Ronaldo's team claim it was doctored by the hacker that leaked it which sounds quite likely. The newspaper claim they verified it's legitimate which is possible but would mean a massive fuck up on behalf of what you would assume are some of the best lawyers in the world.

Everything else (from both him and her) at this point is their side of the story with seemingly no evidence to back it up.

Ronaldo could be a rapey cunt that did it. It's not impossible to imagine that he thinks his status means he can do what the fuck he wants, we've seen it a million times before from men in power. Just because he's rich and attractive we can't assume every woman wants to be fucked in the arse by him.

The woman could be a money grabbing whore trying it on. She could have seen a doctored leak of his 'confession' and decided fuck it, I can get a lot more money here.

None of us know who is telling the truth. We might never know. I'd prefer to believe he didn't do it because it's one less woman raped.
They claim it was doctored yet have provided no proof of this.

Did you expect them to confirm that authenticity of the document and, therefore, confirm his guilt?

Of course, they have gone down the classic "I was hacked" road like everyone does nowadays when they post something the shouldn't...

People forgot hackers tend to steal data and publish it not make it up...

Would be pretty easy to say "This is the original...".

They haven't done so.

Unless they're probably doctoring the document themselves now...

Last edited by windy waffles; 14-10-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Unread 14-10-2018, 08:06 AM
Bunker Buster

I think I lean on the side of it has been doctored....

Why would you ask your client those questions ? It doesn't make sense, why also would Ronaldo admit to her saying no no no.....

If he is a bad rape guy why admit it to your lawyers, why fill in a questionnaire with that specific question and answer....

It feels odd.