Unread 14-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Drexl

Saffers has a point!

Alexis will be our 7 next year, and he will rock. Imo. Better than.. insert

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Could never even contemplate supporting another Club tbh, obviously not so much of an issue for you though. Probably gets easier the 3rd or 4th time.....
wait what is all this?

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Well said sir.

It's like his whole life is based around Manchester United.

Says a lot about him to be fair...

It's actually quite sad. Almost want to hug him if our shambles of a club is all he has.
How many times have you seen me since the season ended? did not even realise our fixtures came out today.

Seems that this website is your life and you are projecting in an extreme manner. You however, I would never give a hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Could never even contemplate supporting another Club tbh, obviously not so much of an issue for you though. Probably gets easier the 3rd or 4th time.....
Ah yes. I supported Nottingham forest before right?

Look at what these mouhaters are reduced to smh.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:53 PM
windy waffles

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
How many times have you seen me since the season ended? did not even realise our fixtures came out today.

Seems that this website is your life and you are projecting in an extreme manner. You however, I would never give a hug.
Only during working hours, pal.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:53 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Saffers has a point!

Alexis will be our 7 next year, and he will rock. Imo. Better than.. insert
First summer break and full pre season in many years....

Hes gonna be raring to go.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:54 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
First summer break and full pre season in many years....

Hes gonna be raring to go.
Maybe this time he will only give the ball away fifteen times in a game instead of twenty.

Can't wait.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Only during working hours, pal.
Honestly sad that you spend the time you should be working, attacking me on this website.

The hate I receive the few times i've shown my face on this website since the season ended is discouraging me from posting in all honesty.....

Quote:
Maybe this time he will only give the ball away fifteen times in a game instead of twenty.

Can't wait.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Buck

Quote:
Well said sir.

It's like his whole life is based around Manchester United.

Says a lot about him to be fair...

It's actually quite sad. Almost want to hug him if our shambles of a club is all he has.
saffers irl

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:56 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Honestly sad that you spend the time you should be working, attacking me on this website.

The hate I receive the few times i've shown my face on this website since the season ended is discouraging me from posting in all honesty.....
In that case, I'll keep it coming you grade A whopper.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
wait what is all this?
He admitted on this very website to actively supporting Olympiakos. Shocking stuff.

Probably supported Tromso or whoever as a kid too. Absolute fraud constantly giving it the biggest red of all time stuff