United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Sparky***

Their cheating has been so utterly brazen, so in-your-face, that they really must have thought they were untouchable.

They've been taking the utter piss out of the authorities right in their faces and practically daring them to do something about it.

I hope UEFA throw the £#%&!ing book at them.

Unread 07-03-2019, 09:35 PM
History

Probably just fine them 20 quid and ban them for a January transfer window

Unread 07-03-2019, 09:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Their cheating has been so utterly brazen, so in-your-face, that they really must have thought they were untouchable.

They've been taking the utter piss out of the authorities right in their faces and practically daring them to do something about it.

the papers tomorrow saying that Uefa ARE actually going to do something this time

Unread 07-03-2019, 10:06 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

Not a £#%&!ing chance, any serious scrutiny would bring the whole rotten edifice down, they are in this together. Ciddy might have to take one for the team but it will be decided by negotiation. Wrist slaps ahoy and very stern warnings about future conduct etc.

Unread 07-03-2019, 10:41 PM
AK14

Quote:

Agree

They can’t deduct them league points though, right?...

Unread 07-03-2019, 10:44 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

Not a £#%&!ing chance, any serious scrutiny would bring the whole rotten edifice down, they are in this together. Ciddy might have to take one for the team but it will be decided by negotiation. Wrist slaps ahoy and very stern warnings about future conduct etc.
That's what happened last time. And as City were promising to 0lay fair, they were hiding other stuff that UEFA didn't know about. UEFA are fuming about that, and the big German and Spanish clubs are backing UEFA. Not sure this one will get swept under the carpet.

Unread 07-03-2019, 10:47 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Agree

They can’t deduct them league points though, right?...
I’d guess that as it is UEFA investigating them, any sanctions will be banning a from European comps and/or buying/selling players.

To get points deducted, there would have to be an investigation by the PL.
And that is one rock that will never be turned over.

Unread 07-03-2019, 11:02 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I’d guess that as it is UEFA investigating them, any sanctions will be banning a from European comps and/or buying/selling players.

To get points deducted, there would have to be an investigation by the PL.
And that is one rock that will never be turned over.
Unless there are sufficient vermin in positions of power to get City out of the way? There's enough on Fleet Street that's for sure.

Unread 07-03-2019, 11:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Unless there are sufficient vermin in positions of power to get City out of the way? There's enough on Fleet Street that's for sure.
Don't, please......

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:22 AM
sa7

Quote:

Not just that, but threatening to take action against UEFA if they are investigated. Meanwhile that pathetic Italian @#%&! from FIFA is sending arse kissing emails for everyone to “be positive”.

You almost don’t blame them for cheating as much as you blame the spineless shitbags in the football authorities who are that seduced by wealth that they don’t actually try to implement their own rules.

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:28 AM
Mr_Ed

More booing of the Champions league anthem
when they’re in the quarter finals. Blue bastards.

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:47 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Any docked points would be next season I’d imagine.

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:04 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
The PL won’t allow that kind of damage to The Best League In The World (TM).

They’ll just say it is a UEFA investigation & will let them dish out any punishments.

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:19 AM
puressence

city fans claiming its old news bring it on ..bring what on you £#%&!ing divs ...ive read so much shite since wednesday feel like marty felman .... the var decison is confirmation where running uefa fifa the lot convinced ole is and stuart pearce or dalglish on his second stint how lucky we are have always been yep all 23 years of success under ferie its really £#%&!ing odd . no mention of liverpool football clubs penalty given record and the amount of dodgy goals decisons handed out to city last few years .. just plain £#%&!ing odd

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:21 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
More booing of the Champions league anthem
when they’re in the quarter finals. Blue bastards.
Imagine if they got knocked out by away goals scored by a dodgy last minute VAR Penalty

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Imagine if they got knocked out by away goals scored by a dodgy last minute VAR Penalty

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:43 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
We get the vermin in the Quarters & destroy them.

ciddeh in the semis & win the way you describe.

Spurs in the final & given their habit of being massive bottlers, we’d play the kids & still win.

Carlsberg doesn’t do the Champions League, but if it did .....

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:16 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
We get the vermin in the Quarters & destroy them.

ciddeh in the semis & win the way you describe.

Spurs in the final & given their habit of being massive bottlers, we’d play the kids & still win.

Carlsberg doesn’t do the Champions League, but if it did .....
I don't think my heart could take that

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:22 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I don't think my heart could take that
absolutely £#%&! that

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:23 PM
TheFatGoth

Closed Thread