United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 05:18 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shove "El Gigante" up your fucking anus you absolute cocksucker. He's been shite for most of the season.
No he hasn't.
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 05:19 PM
red in cumbria
 
Thumbs up

He hasn't been "shite for most of the season" no, but today was a very welcome return to form after a bit of a dip.
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 05:21 PM
taff
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shame he's been pretty shit for most of the season
Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Absolute bollocks from one of the most clueless morons on this website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shove "El Gigante" up your fucking anus you absolute cocksucker. He's been shite for most of the season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
PM me your address.
you could set your watch by this place sometimes
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 05:23 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He hasn't been "shite for most of the season" no, but today was a very welcome return to form after a bit of a dip.
This. Love Ander
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 05:25 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
PM me your address.


You gonna post me a spunk stains poster of this pinheaded Spanish flange?

3L Gigante Walk
Hulme
Manchester
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 05:29 PM
puressence
 
Default

Like gentile in the 80s today. Immense
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Cream
 
Default

The one thing I like about Herrera is his snideablitiy.

Really knows how to play the game with cunts like David Luiz and Costa.

Can't understand the 'get up you fanny' crew on here. 2017 lads.
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 05:32 PM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

Surprised me this season with how good a tackler he is
Great at nicking the ball in front of the players
Only issue is that he's some times too impetuous to win the ball but he's getting better

Going from strength to strength this season
Up there for the player of the year who isn't called Zlatan
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 05:57 PM
Buck
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Surprised me this season with how good a tackler he is
Great at nicking the ball in front of the players
Only issue is that he's some times too impetuous to win the ball but he's getting better

Going from strength to strength this season
Up there for the player of the year who isn't called Zlatan
POTY is Valencia. He's the only one who has played to a good level all the way through the season.

Ears is wrong about Herrera being shit for most of the season but after an inspired back end of 2016 he has been average for a while before turning up today.
 
Unread 16-04-2017, 06:00 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shame he's been pretty shit for most of the season
Even if he has, he stood up today when it counted.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ander "El Gigante" Herrera
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
juan - ander - "daarvid" - vicktor marlo Off Topic 5 26-01-2015 08:01 PM
Wayne Rooney, "Wazza", "Wazzoh", "Dickhead" etc. That Boy Ronaldo! Football 73 22-05-2014 09:34 AM
John ""JT" "The Lionheart" Terry of England is fit for Chelsea tomorrow. antonin jablonsky Football 14 17-10-2008 03:26 PM
in tribute to ginlardes "best film director" thread. I give youmy "best ever united player" poll no fun Football 18 18-08-2008 01:43 PM
Love it when players call us "United" but it's even better when we're referred to as "Manchester!" toseeunited Football 13 29-06-2007 09:33 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.