Unread 28-01-2018, 10:53 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I thought he was shit, nowadays?
No just an alcoholic apparently

Unread 28-01-2018, 11:02 PM
My Name is Keith

Will be a pleasure to get the old cloak and wig out again. Will be going for this look (see below).

Authoritarian and angry. Plaintiffs should know that I now suffer from piles and sitting for a long time period listening to long drawn out cases can put me in a horrifically cantkerous mood. But so be it, if we are intent on starting this shit up again - just like last tine, I will be equal to it.

Unread 28-01-2018, 11:07 PM
waynes ear's

Just like last time you'll do £#%&! all

Pal

Unread 28-01-2018, 11:08 PM
armchair

knee problem

Unread 28-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Sapien

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Will be a pleasure to get the old cloak and wig out again. Will be going for this look (see below).

Authoritarian and angry. Plaintiffs should know that I now suffer from piles and sitting for a long time period listening to long drawn out cases can put me in a horrifically cantkerous mood. But so be it, if we are intent on starting this shit up again - just like last tine, I will be equal to it.

Absolute £#%&!ing nerve. We’ve not forgotten pal.

Unread 28-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Vidal...

to United...

A thread... the thread...

Quote:

Unread 28-01-2018, 11:25 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Absolute £#%&!ing nerve. We’ve not forgotten pal.
Here he is, sidelines Simon aka sapien sniding from yes, you’ve guessed it, the sidelines. I mean,

Here’s a sample of what I’m capable of:

“ORDER!!! With great power comes great responsibility and I, Judge Keith will be responsible for destroying you if you should ever question my authority.”

^^^ that’s the type of thing to expect in any future trial ^^^^

Unread 29-01-2018, 12:17 AM
red in cumbria

Meh. Once bitten twice shy and all that.

Unread 29-01-2018, 01:58 AM
Stickman

Quote:

Unread 29-01-2018, 08:32 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
knee problem
The one that united were iffy about in 2014 and didnt stop him playing a shitload of games since, or one that bayern players tend to develop before moving to MUFC?

Still better than herrera and fellaini with no legs

Unread 29-01-2018, 08:34 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
The one that united were iffy about in 2014 and didnt stop him playing a shitload of games since, or one that bayern players tend to develop before moving to MUFC?

Still better than herrera and fellaini with no legs
dunno, just making shit up tbh

Unread 29-01-2018, 08:40 AM
waynes ear's

Unread 29-01-2018, 09:17 AM
windy waffles

Already have one alcoholic at the club in Ander, can't cater for another...

Unread 29-01-2018, 10:18 AM
waynes ear's

stunned you believe the bullshit spread about him. STUNNED

he's not an alcoholic, he just bloody loves a drink does King Arturo

Unread 29-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Meh. Once bitten twice shy and all that.
You suggesting Keith is posturing? That he doesn't really have a gavel? That the only headgear he wears is an orange Adidas cap during the summer?

Unread 29-01-2018, 12:02 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
You suggesting Keith is posturing? That he doesn't really have a gavel? That the only headgear he wears is an orange Adidas cap during the summer?

Don't need a gavel in uk law pal.

See inappropriate gavels on that there twitter:

https://twitter.com/igavels

That said, I will defo have one.

Unread 29-01-2018, 12:06 PM
guerreiro

As a survivor of the VidalON thread I think I’m more upset with Keith here for trying to insinuate he displayed any sort of backbone in the aftermath of the fiasco. Disgraceful.
Closed Thread