Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2017, 06:28 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
How could we forget about the frogman league of zealandia

Unread 04-01-2017, 06:28 PM
TheFatGoth

I think people are being a tab harsh on the players calling them mercenaries etc, it's not just about the money, some of them obviously want to play under some of the best managers in the game.

Unread 04-01-2017, 07:07 PM
ZiggyStardust

The club Oscar signed for have reportedly bid 150 million euro for Aubameyang and will offer him a salary of 41 mill a year

Unread 04-01-2017, 08:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
I think people are being a tab harsh on the players calling them mercenaries etc, it's not just about the money, some of them obviously want to play under some of the best managers in the game.

He always looks smug, but I suppose he has reason to in this instance given what he is getting paid. The smug @#%&!.

Unread 04-01-2017, 10:13 PM
est.1878

Dong Fangzhuo is only 31

Looks like couldn't even get a game for Hebei Zhongji

Unread 05-01-2017, 07:02 AM
shenwen

better not sign for a club in Beijing (although Shanghai is little better).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOv2Bd4jxKW/ (don't know how to embed)

Imagine living in this, never mind raising kids. I used to but escaped nine years ago and it was bad enough then. Kids are not allowed to play outdoors in schools. How the £#%&! can you play something as intense as football?

Unread 05-01-2017, 09:03 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
The club Oscar signed for have reportedly bid 150 million euro for Aubameyang and will offer him a salary of 41 mill a year

Good to see the communist principle of 'to each according to his need, from each according to his ability' holding fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
better not sign for a club in Beijing (although Shanghai is little better).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOv2Bd4jxKW/ (don't know how to embed)

Imagine living in this, never mind raising kids. I used to but escaped nine years ago and it was bad enough then. Kids are not allowed to play outdoors in schools. How the £#%&! can you play something as intense as football?
Good to see the world's manufacturing powerhouse taking environmental pollution seriously

Unread 05-01-2017, 10:24 AM
dunk

Reckon the Chinese will have significant presence in the CL soon enough...

http://www.worldfootball.net/news/_n...yout-on-track/

Both Milan clubs owned by the Chinese..

Unread 05-01-2017, 08:13 PM
dunk

Unread 05-01-2017, 08:22 PM
itisme_panaflex

Hulk went there too?

What is it with Brazilians flushing their talent away.

Unread 05-01-2017, 08:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Hulk went there too?

Big families innit.

Unread 06-01-2017, 03:23 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Hulk went there too?

Didn't Hulk start his career in Japan? I was reading it has a lot to do with 3rd party ownership, which could explain some of these moves. Can't pretend I understand it though.

Unread 06-01-2017, 03:32 AM
utd99

Last I heard he ditched the quinjet somewhere near Fiji.

Unread 06-01-2017, 03:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Didn't Hulk start his career in Japan? I was reading it has a lot to do with 3rd party ownership, which could explain some of these moves. Can't pretend I understand it though.
I still can't believe how people just accepted that he called himself Hulk and went along with it. It's like calling himself Superman or Spider-Man ffs.

Unread 06-01-2017, 04:25 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Last I heard he ditched the quinjet somewhere near Fiji.
very good

Unread 14-01-2017, 10:09 AM
browser

Ridiculous Bids unsettling the PLs top goal scorer in Jan?

I for one welcome our new Chinese Overlords.

Unread 14-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Child of Darkness

Read theother day that he super rich in China have started building domes over there houses to keep pollution out .

Unread 14-01-2017, 11:09 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I still can't believe how people just accepted that he called himself Hulk and went along with it. It's like calling himself Superman or Spider-Man ffs.
The same as that @#%&! The Edge from U2.

'Alright mate, what's your name btw'

'They call me The Edge'

'Oh do £#%&! off'

Unread 14-01-2017, 04:53 PM
redj0n

People can't winge that we are not the money superpower anymore. The premier league can't compete. But that sort of money is just not sustainable. Matter of time before they start buying premier league teams.

Unread 14-01-2017, 05:01 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by redj0n
People can't winge that we are not the money superpower anymore. The premier league can't compete. But that sort of money is just not sustainable. Matter of time before they start buying premier league teams.
or they go bust , the country is propping up it's currency , only time will tell
Closed Thread