United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2016, 03:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Anyway, back to slagging off Vardy. The Daily Heil absolutley ripped him and his missus apart on his wedding day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-wedding.html
£#%&!ing hell, you couldn't get a more textbook gold-digging sociopath than his missus To think, he's £#%&!ed his entire family off for her as well.

Quote:
The following year she met Luke Foster, who was playing for Oxford United. They had a son Taylor, who is now five.
It is said their six-year relationship ended because she didn't like languishing as a lower-league WAG.
Foster, 30, told a friend of their break-up: 'When she left me she walked out and told me she was with Vardy.
'I couldn't believe it. She told me she was upgrading. She left me with our child, moved in with Vardy and was pregnant within weeks.'

Unread 03-06-2016, 05:58 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Anyway, back to slagging off Vardy. The Daily Heil absolutley ripped him and his missus apart on his wedding day.

Made for each other. Looking forward to reading the break-up stories.

Unread 03-06-2016, 05:58 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

Unread 03-06-2016, 06:44 PM
Clarkie

Wish Keane was still around to absolutely clatter this @#%&!. Hate him!

Unread 03-06-2016, 07:21 PM
ScarFace

twitter says Arsenal bound

Unread 03-06-2016, 07:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 03-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
twitter says Arsenal bound
Arsenal met his release clause - Leicester still have to agree to sell & probably wont imho.

Unread 03-06-2016, 07:50 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Arsenal met his release clause - Leicester still have to agree to sell & probably wont imho.
seems the kind of rat who'll kick up a fuss

Unread 03-06-2016, 07:51 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Why do they need Leicester to agree if they have triggered a release clause, surely it's up to Vardy now

Weird move by Arsenal
Vardy is a pretty poor overall footballer who thrives on long balls over the top
Not exactly how Arsenal play

Unread 03-06-2016, 07:53 PM
puressence

But what about welbeck 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 03-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Why do they need Leicester to agree if they have triggered a release clause, surely it's up to Vardy now
:
Because triggering a release clause just sets the minimum price in the event a sale is agreed. It doesn't automatically force the club to sell (at least in practice).

Unread 03-06-2016, 07:59 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Because triggering a release clause just sets the minimum price in the event a sale is agreed. It doesn't automatically force the club to sell (at least in practice).
Really?

Then it isn't a release clause if the player can't be released from his current club if the clause is triggered

Unread 03-06-2016, 08:03 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Really?

Then it isn't a release clause if the player can't be released from his current club if the clause is triggered
That's why I said "in practice". It exists to allow that to happen, but it almost never does.

Unread 03-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Vedder

Vardy still think he's a bit shit tbh. Rather they signed him than Morata, Benzema, Higuain etc

Unread 03-06-2016, 08:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
That's why I said "in practice". It exists to allow that to happen, but it almost never does.
Does it not depend on the type of clause?

Tbh the whole Suarez one confused me, but there certainly are cases of release clauses being met despite a reluctant seller, right?

Unread 03-06-2016, 08:41 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Does it not depend on the type of clause?

Tbh the whole Suarez one confused me, but there certainly are cases of release clauses being met despite a reluctant seller, right?
Yeah, but many clubs are reluctant to go that route. It is considered bad form, leads to bad feelings between the clubs, etc.

fwiw Suarez's agent claims Liverpool blocked that move, despite Arsenal meeting the release clause. Seems if clubs dig their heels in, the release clause is flimsy ground for the buying club to stand on & they have a hard time forcing it through.

Unread 03-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Buck

Offering £1 over the clause is a @#%&!'s trick. If Suarez really fancied a move to Arsenal he'd have got his people to start legal proceedings or go on strike like how Fabregas did ironically to leave Arsenal.

Unread 03-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Offering £1 over the clause is a @#%&!'s trick.
Yeah that pretty much doomed the move - have to wonder who made that decision

Unread 03-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Sparky***

Er, Vardy to Arsenal?

Someone who's entire game is centred around his team sitting deep and then launching it long so he can chase it?

Yeah that should go well

Unread 03-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Fergie out 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Hope he gets caught with planted drugs on his way through customs on his honeymoon and gets the death penalty.
Harsh but funny
Closed Thread