United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: If Rooney is sold in the summer, will you protest and if so, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Sparky have you ever been a ST holder or member for that matter?
yes.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:04 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yes.
Which?

Not having a go, actually mildly interested.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:05 PM
MUFC One Love

We'll be fine. After all, apparently we created loads of clear cut chances against Hull today, one on ones etc.

Without Rooney we'd be average.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:08 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Rafabio probably didn't watch the game. He seen 'Man U' won 4-0 and all is good. He doesn't give a £#%&! about the club in general. £#%&! him.
I bet you sat there whinging all game. you would have shaken your head when rooney scored thinking £#%&! this shit...

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:09 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Rafabio probably didn't watch the game. He seen 'Man U' won 4-0 and all is good. He doesn't give a £#%&! about the club in general. £#%&! him.
Have you had a drink?

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Red Devil Dickie

Quote:
Have you had a drink?
Come on Lads, take a break, have a cup of tea, relax and come back without the animosity towards each other.
Whether you go or not, we all can see what the Glazer family business is doing to Manchester United and none of us like it.

Problem is, what are WE going to do about it?

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil Dickie
Come on Lads, take a break, have a cup of tea, relax and come back without the animosity towards each other.
Whether you go or not, we all can see what the Glazer family business is doing to Manchester United and none of us like it.

Bitch on forums.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
because you are asking an illogical, redundant and a very irritating repetitive question. just an assumption made for a reaction. Has there even been a mention of rooney's departure from the player or the club? I don't believe in newspapers who are not worth to clean you shit.
So you're not concerned that Real and Barca have been linked with Rooney and Ronaldo has said publicly that he wants him at Real? Just out of interest, did you also ignore the papers when they said Ronaldo was going, or Beckham? How about Ruud?

Sparky***

Quote:
Which?

Not having a go, actually mildly interested.
lmtb then season ticket holder.

stopped going at the end of the 2005/6 season due to the price increases. Couldn't afford the diesel/tickets etc after being made redundant by the bbc.

I am now a ST holder in name only. I was going to not renew that summer but a good friend of mine said to keep it and he'd have it as he'd always wanted one. Every summer since he gives me the £700 odd quid and whatever comes out re: the automatic cup scheme.

I've gone a couple of times since, but on complementary tickets - in ET2.

Red Devil Dickie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Bitch on forums.

Alan, so that's the secret eh

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

if... would you

not if... will you

hth

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil Dickie

Don't give them one £#%&!ing penny.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:23 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
lmtb then season ticket holder.

stopped going at the end of the 2005/6 season due to the price increases. Couldn't afford the diesel/tickets etc after being made redundant by the bbc.

I am now a ST holder in name only. I was going to not renew that summer but a good friend of mine said to keep it and he'd have it as he'd always wanted one. Every summer since he gives me the £700 odd quid and whatever comes out re: the automatic cup scheme.

I've gone a couple of times since, but on complementary tickets - in ET2.
Good lie

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:23 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
So you're not concerned that Real and Barca have been linked with Rooney and Ronaldo has said publicly that he wants him at Real? Just out of interest, did you also ignore the papers when they said Ronaldo was going, or Beckham? How about Ruud?
TSV, if you didn't notice sun says we are signing aguero nft

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Good lie
Yeah, every week i post on this forum from my seat in the north stand.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Will you still be waiting and seeing, giving up your ticket, rioting in Tampa or doing nothing?

I forgot about the new forum, does this have to go in there and if so, can some mod do the honours please?
If they sell Rooney, that'll be enough for me. I would not renew my season tickets, so if it does happen, then someone can have them as they are in the loyalty pot.

The £#%&!ers best not sell our little scouse bastard!

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
TSV, if you didn't notice sun says we are signing aguero nft
You're right, I'm wrong. Let's not bother with any protest and let's wait until Rooney's been sold and the money spent covering Glazer's debts. Let's not plan anything or do anything at all. That's definitely the best way to ensure Manchester United are around in years to come. I now think keeping our fingers crossed and never talking about it is the way forward. Thanks for showing us the light.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:41 PM
rafabio

Quote:
You're right, I'm wrong. Let's not bother with any protest and let's wait until Rooney's been sold and the money spent covering Glazer's debts. Let's not plan anything or do anything at all. That's definitely the best way to ensure Manchester United are around in years to come. I now think keeping our fingers crossed and never talking about it is the way forward. Thanks for showing us the light.
now now, you are back tracking.

you just said we can't turn the blind eye on reports in daily mail, mirror or some other shit paper who report rooney will leave to madrid/barca.

yet you won't believe in the same papers reporting we will sign aguero or kacar or rodwell...

I smell a hypocrite.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Sparky***

If real madrid/barcelona want wayne rooney badly enough, they'll get him.

everybody has their price. As last summer has shown.

"kaka pledges future and undying love for milan"

Oh £#%&! me, there he goes....

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Alan

Quote:
now now, you are back tracking.

you just said we can't turn the blind eye on reports in daily mail, mirror or some other shit paper who report rooney will leave to madrid/barca.

yet you won't believe in the same papers reporting we will sign aguero or kacar or rodwell...

I smell a hypocrite.
It was a £#%&!-up on the website
Quote:
Originally Posted by some united website @#%&!
"It was just an unfortunate technical anomaly."
I smell a teenage norwegian.
Closed Thread