United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Spiffy

Default If Rooney is sold in the summer, will you protest and if so, how?

Will you still be waiting and seeing, giving up your ticket, rioting in Tampa or doing nothing?

I forgot about the new forum, does this have to go in there and if so, can some mod do the honours please?

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:09 PM
The Stella Fella

Default Re: If Rooney is sold in the summer, will you protest and if so, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Will you still be waiting and seeing, giving up your ticket, rioting in Tampa or doing nothing?
bog wiffer - Gave my ticket up when they took over anyhow!!

But if that happened (and it was not cos Rooney wanted to go) i think you would see the ground half full (their struggling to sell out even now!) and ferie would leave.

HTH opinion

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Sparky***

I'd like to think that fans would see their arse with the club (even the most blinkered, 'fergie didn't buy because there's no value' brigade) and just stop going.

hit them where it will hurt them most. in the pocket.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:12 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
bog wiffer - Gave my ticket up when they took over anyhow!!

But if that happened (and it was not cos Rooney wanted to go) i think you would see the ground half full (their struggling to sell out even now!) and ferie would leave.

HTH opinion
I agree. I also gave up my ST when they took over but only managed 3/4 of their first season before I rejoined as a OneUnited member and started buying tickets again. Part of the reason for doing that was Wayne Rooney.

If they sold him and lets face it, it would be against his wishes, I would never set foot in OT again until they were removed.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:15 PM
rafabio

TSV, don't you get bored of this shite? really? Will we have to endure a thread everyone plays really well?

although I will kiss the glazers if they sack that scouse midget.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:15 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

i'll join marlo's don't go to old trafford protest

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Redordead

Rooney is going nowhere,

His contract is renewed in Feb ( When Paul Stetford (SP) can legally work again after his ban )

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

I think we're getting carried away and believing what we read in the papers, which is all just made up %@#$&!s.

We're starting to draw conclusions because of the ronaldo transfer, forgetting the fact that Ronaldos boyhood dream was to play for real madrid. Wayne Rooney is English, he loves England, he's pale as £#%&!, he wouldnt go abroad.

Ferguson would sooner sell half the squad than sell Rooney, and we all know it.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Kwik

Barca and Real officials at OT today (allegedly)

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik
Barca and Real officials at OT today (allegedly)
not surprised. They all know we're in the shit financially and they want to pick the carcass whilst it's fresh.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:23 PM
rafabio

sparky, do you feel an evil joy the more you type about it consistently?

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Sparky***

yeah, i'm sure all those people at OT today singing anti glazer songs were loving it too.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:26 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yeah, i'm sure all those people at OT today singing anti glazer songs were loving it too.
they were doing something that has some direction, perception and a bit of tangibility about it.

what's your incessant rambling going to achieve? in fact it makes many threads turgid. Before anything interesting can be read, you will be there shitting upon it.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:27 PM
neworder

Quote:
I'd like to think that fans would see their arse with the club (even the most blinkered, 'fergie didn't buy because there's no value' brigade) and just stop going.

hit them where it will hurt them most. in the pocket.
You should be the chairman for the group of fans that don't go IMO honest

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
they were doing something that has some direction, perception and a bit of tangibility about it.

what's your incessant rambling going to achieve? in fact it makes many threads turgid. Before anything interesting can be read, you will be there shitting upon it.
well feel free to put me on ignore then, if it offends you that much.

Otherwise, please feel free to kiss my arse.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:31 PM
rafabio

Quote:
well feel free to put me on ignore then, if it offends you that much.

Otherwise, please feel free to kiss my arse.
gay @#%&!

I never put anyone on ignore.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
gay @#%&!

I never put anyone on ignore.
Do whatever you like, mate.

look, You can have a go at me for prattling on all day on an internet forum, but in the grand scheme of things i haven't given the glazers any of my money recently.

Call it "direction, perception" or "tangible" or whatever the £#%&! you want...Turn up at old trafford in whatever colour scarf you want....i'm sure avi and joel couldn't give a toss if you call their old man a @#%&! as long as you keep giving them £700 a year...they can't hear you from florida anyway.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:54 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Do whatever you like, mate.

look, You can have a go at me for prattling on all day on an internet forum, but in the grand scheme of things i haven't given the glazers any of my money recently.

Call it "direction, perception" or "tangible" or whatever the £#%&! you want...Turn up at old trafford in whatever colour scarf you want....i'm sure avi and joel couldn't give a toss if you call their old man a @#%&! as long as you keep giving them £700 a year...they can't hear you from florida anyway.
its going to get really ugly doesn't it?

why doesn't a quake strike to places like where these @#%&!s live? Why does it always have to strike at poor places like haiti. indonesia etc

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
its going to get really ugly doesn't it?

why doesn't a quake strike to places like where these @#%&!s live? Why does it always have to strike at poor places like haiti. indonesia etc
well florida has hurricanes, so if we pray real hard...maybe "hurricane paul calf" will blow glazer's house down on his £#%&!ing head.

Unread 23-01-2010, 06:58 PM
PaulParkers

Sparky have you ever been a ST holder or member for that matter?
Closed Thread