United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2018, 10:50 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times

More details on this needed. Sounds as £#%&!
to give you an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E34
I did the kiev one
Via liverpool
Via train journey to poland
I knew it was a bad idea when we had to get off the train while they changed the wheels

After the trip out we just booked a return flight back.
Some lunatics actually did the return leg
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterlad75
I did the return journey as well
his boxers are still going across Poland/Ukraine/Russia in that cistern no doubt

rum as £#%&! place. miserable grey shithole and thats the countryside.

should United get there i'll be day stopping it. £#%&! spending any more time than needed in Kiev

Unread 25-01-2018, 05:04 PM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Final is being held in the forums favourite city. Kiev

After yesterdays signing i've had a brief look at travel. a certain train journey is £88.

flights about £250 flying out Thursday, returning Sunday

on as f***

edit - should this be in tickets and travel? shift it then please

LOLOLOL
Count me in
Closed Thread