Originally Posted by Switching Off
Just in case anybody forgot.

And our no 10 has 20 goals.

Doom
yeah but we were shite today apparently

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:09 PM
History

Default Re: We're top of the league

Rooney's gone backwards and doesnt influence games as much? Even though goals are the biggest influence on games.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:09 PM
MUFC One Love

We have also played 2 games more than Chelsea.

Look, we're hanging in there, but I'm sorry today United were shite again, slacked off and didn't look like scoring until we got a few late on. We severly lack creativity.

We won't win the league 'cos we'll drop more points than the others.

Hand on heart, can anyone honestly say we'll do well at Arsenal next week?

I hope I'm wrong, but Fergie's tactics will be shite and we won't perform well enough.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:10 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Rooney's gone backwards and doesnt influence games as much? Even though goals are the biggest influence on games.
Rooney is fantastic. Different class. It's frightening how much he stands out at United now.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:11 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yeah but we were shite today apparently
We wern't great today, infact at times we struggle to create. Of course, every team has their bad days, but United seem to have them quite often, no? We won 4-0 but them late goals saved the performance imo. We'll struggle to compete for the title.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:11 PM
rafabio

haha chelsea have 2 games in hand. and we won only against the shit team from hull. and what's more we scored only 4 goals out of which only 1 was scored before 80 mins on the clock

I think we should get a petition going to award bayern munich with the european cup. we were completely shit in the match and were trailing 1-0. we scored both our goals in extra time

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We have also played 2 games more than Chelsea.

Look, we're hanging in there, but I'm sorry today United were shite again, slacked off and didn't look like scoring until we got a few late on. We severly lack creativity.

We won't win the league 'cos we'll drop more points than the others.

Hand on heart, can anyone honestly say we'll do well at Arsenal next week?

I hope I'm wrong, but Fergie's tactics will be shite and we won't perform well enough.

United could do OK at arsenal, but the biggest problem IMO will be tinkering. 4-4-2 shape today, more tinkering for city, then no doubt 3 in midfield for arsenal.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:13 PM
rafabio

In fact I am literally in shock that how can we be top of the table and even if chelsea win both their games, we are only 4 points behind what with us being so shit n all...

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:13 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Why? Winning the league isn't the be all and end all for me mate.

Maybe it's 'cos I was freezing but United didn't play very well today at all. Luckily it was a free ticket. If I had paid for that I'd probably be crying now.
Ive got no beef with you mate but you watched a different game to everyone else

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:14 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
haha chelsea have 2 games in hand. and we won only against the shit team from hull. and what's more we scored only 4 goals out of which only 1 was scored before 80 mins on the clock

I think we should get a petition going to award bayern munich with the european cup. we were completely shit in the match and were trailing 1-0. we scored both our goals in extra time
Wtf does this mean? What does my point we played poorly and got a few goals at the end have to do with dissallowing goals at the end of games. The thing is mate you'll be the first to cry your eyes if we lose next week at Arsenal or draw against a smaller club. Look at the long term you silly @#%&!.

You have admitted you started supporting United in 99, now £#%&! off.

Kwik

Thumbs down Re: We're top of the league

The only way is down

rafabio

Quote:
Why? Winning the league isn't the be all and end all for me mate.

Maybe it's 'cos I was freezing but United didn't play very well today at all. Luckily it was a free ticket. If I had paid for that I'd probably be crying now.
didn't see scoffing in the last 2 seasons despite playing majority of the games same way we have done this year.

MJ Ramone

There's some truth in what One Love is saying...even though I can only really take positives from today myself - Rooney's goals, Rio back, Nani's performance - but we're not completely convincing this season.

I don't think we're any worse than Arsenal or Chelsea though & have just as much chance of lifting the Title as either of them.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:15 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Ive got no beef with you mate but you watched a different game to everyone else
Fair enough. Maybe it's 'cos I was freezing, but all I seen today was a good first 20 mins, then shite, a few half chances then a few goals at the end. Plus Park is £#%&!ing dire, really bad.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:16 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Wtf does this mean? What does my point we played poorly and got a few goals at the end have to do with dissallowing goals at the end of games. The thing is mate you'll be the first to cry your eyes if we lose next week at Arsenal or draw against a smaller club. Look at the long term you silly @#%&!.

You have admitted you started supporting United in 99, now £#%&! off.
get a life man. enjoy a bit. don't constantly whinge. 91 clubs in your land are desperate to be in the position united are.

top of the league, best goal difference, best striker in the league on current form and still you incessantly whinge.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:16 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
There's some truth in what One Love is saying...even though I can only really take positives from today myself - Rooney's goals, Rio back, Nani's performance - but we're not completely convincing this season.

I don't think we're any worse than Arsenal or Chelsea though & have just as much chance of lifting the Title as either of them.
Thank you.

Of course there were some positives. Rooney is brilliant and has stepped up. Great to see Rio back. And back to my point, at 1-0 Hull had a spell and could have scored, but Rio was esquiste. A joy to watch. I just don't think we have enough to win the league sadly, which is a real shame 'cos we got £80m for one £#%&!ing player!

Are people not realising the main reason people suddenly want the Glazers out 'cos it's clear we're not where we should be considering our income in general.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:18 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Plus Park is £#%&!ing dire, really bad.
Now, with that no-one can argue.

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:18 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
get a life man. enjoy a bit. don't constantly whinge. 91 clubs in your land are desperate to be in the position united are.

top of the league, best goal difference, best striker in the league on current form and still you incessantly whinge.
Constantly whinge? Are you taking the piss? You're the biggest glory hunter around ffs. Haven't you said before you want O' Shea to die? and how Rooney is shite?

Oh yeah, you're not discussing Rooney now are you?

Unread 23-01-2010, 07:20 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Thank you.

Of course there were some positives. Rooney is brilliant and has stepped up. Great to see Rio back. And back to my point, at 1-0 Hull had a spell and could have scored, but Rio was esquiste. A joy to watch. I just don't think we have enough to win the league sadly, which is a real shame 'cos we got £80m for one £#%&!ing player!

Are people not realising the main reason people suddenly want the Glazers out 'cos it's clear we're not where we should be considering our income in general.
you want a match where united just consistently batter the opponents without them even having a chance. you don't want to watch a competetive match.
Closed Thread