United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:01 PM
marlo

Default how did bruno fernandes play 2022/23

don’t want to be messing up other friends with my agenda against this conman so just as we did with our other attacking midfielder. Just gonna keep an eye on him.

Brighton (h)
Picked up where he left last season. making the wrong decisions, doesn’t do anything off the ball, doesn’t try and control the game with his passing and is basically a passenger.
you could see eriksens quality already in the positions he was taking up, his passing and use of the ball.

not sure how he keeps getting away with this.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:03 PM
Bunker Buster

A solid 3/10

Miss shots, falling all over the place, moaning and frustrating, then he came off at half time and never told anyone ..

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:04 PM
Mr_Ed

Useless… one or two good moments a game. Can’t play a decent pass, gives the ball away, too lightweight and I don’t like his teeth. Get rid.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Ethers

He was shocking, and I’ve been a big defender of his.

Was a stark contrast when Eriksen started getting the ball in similar positions in the 2nd half and was almost always accurate with whatever he wanted to do.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Vedder

Abysmal. Needs to be dropped, he £#%&!s every attack

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:06 PM
armchair

He lacks any sort of discipline. Everything is just hope for the best.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:06 PM
believe

Great friend

He was shit, most of them were.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:07 PM
AK14

Shite.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:08 PM
ZiggyStardust

That new contract in the summer wasn’t earned off the back of last season

He’s just so feckless on the ball
So little care about anything he does

Physically he’s also weak as £#%&!
Finds it very hard to protect the ball

He’s another one who needs to sort himself out otherwise he could be surplus to requirements

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:09 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
you could see eriksens quality already in the positions he was taking up, his passing and use of the ball.
bruno wasn't great, but don't be clouding it with this shit. 10h picked an unbalanced team. the back six were a rabble defensively. eriksen was no better than bruno.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:11 PM
Lok

Maximum shit

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:13 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Marlo you speak a lot of sense but come on - putting Bruno in this team is a recipe for an absolute disaster. We know what he is but this set up exacerbates all of his flaws and plays up none of his upsides. He's absolute bottom of the pile in the list of problems.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:21 PM
marlo

his main strength was his goals and he is now not even putting things away.

as armchair said everything is so rash from him.
that chance he has a top quality player puts that way and we go on to win with ronaldo coming in to stretch his legs on 60 mins.

I’m glad eriksen is shining a light on Bruno’s deficiencies.
how can our attacking midfielder not be able to set the tempo of the game. He can’t even pick up the ball, borrow it out get it back and work his way up the pitch like scholes would do and what eriksen was trying to do today.

our stroppy sassy #18 is just running around frustrated and then will receive on the ball on the half turn and thump it up the pitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Marlo you speak a lot of sense but come on - putting Bruno in this team is a recipe for an absolute disaster. We know what he is but this set up exacerbates all of his flaws and plays up none of his upsides. He's absolute bottom of the pile in the list of problems.
To be fair if i was the manager Bruno doesn’t play one minute under me. Not one

It would be ole x van de beek x100.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:24 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

50 goals in his first 80/90 games or so not withstanding the assists too? Coming off a couple of seasons at Lisbon where he was banging them in consistently too? He's in a rut but it just doesn't make any sense that he's the one that landed us in the rut. He's suffering from the consequences of other decisions made. If you dropped the 2 Portuguese league signings Darwin + Diaz scousers have made into this side they'd look £#%&!ed too. The system is absolutely apocalyptic and none of the signings made have fixed it.

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:28 PM
marlo

Another stinker from our attacking midfielder.

Doesn’t start attacks, is so sloppy in position and doesn’t do anything right.

With pogba gone the spotlight is now on him and his true level of ability is shining through.

was rewarded with a pay rise in the middle of having a shit season 21/22.

If we sign two midfielders he doesn’t get in the team.

I give him a 2/10. What about you?

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:30 PM
Vedder

The very sight of him sickens me atm tbh

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Bunker Buster

2.6/10 worse than last week, had no idea he was on at one point...

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:32 PM
wiganste

He was shit. Like the rest of them.

Same old problems

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:33 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
The very sight of him sickens me atm tbh

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:34 PM
ZiggyStardust

Has to be dropped for next week

They were all bad (except Malacia) however Bruno’s attitude on the pitch is toxic and he’s got the physicality of a toddler

The club gave him a new contract this summer on double his money despite there being 3 years left on his previous deal
Honestly this club
Closed Thread