Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
i very well might do that, brenner

excellent show, by the way. i often peak in and peruse the selections

carlo, i'm expecting to see some 'head music' in there if you know what i mean...
I await your selections with anticipation my friend

No doubt Ty Webb singing "I was born to love you" to Lacey Underall in Caddyshack will be in your top 8....

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
the decision should of course be democratic, but given harks cross dressing preferences i fear he may offer certain favours in return for votes
The poll will be very interesting I'm sure - but Kirsty Young will have the deciding voice if thing's get out of hand, if I discover any vote-rigging

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:24 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
The poll will be very interesting I'm sure - but Kirsty Young will have the deciding voice if thing's get out of hand, if I discover any vote-rigging
the terms "kirsty young" and "out of hand" have conjured an image....................back in 5 minutes

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Paul Burrell

Mr Brenner,

May I make a Royal selection?

In many ways, it would be the Princesses selection which I'm sure would be well received by others on the Forum.

I need some time to think about it but I’m sure that contemporary artists such as Wham and Elton John are much admired and will prove popular with your audience.

I am also prepared to waive my normal fee to take part as long as I retain copyright control.

Thank you,

The Rock

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:36 AM
signed dc

The Rock, will you include some P Diddy, to ensure you can be 'down' with those young princes?

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:40 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Burrell
Mr Brenner,

In many ways, it would be the Princesses selection which I'm sure would be well received by others on the Forum.

I need some time to think about it but I’m sure that contemporary artists such as Wham and Elton John are much admired and will prove popular with your audience.

I am also prepared to waive my normal fee to take part as long as I retain copyright control.

Thank you,

The Rock
paul

once again i bow to your bravery in posting on a forum that has so many left wing republican thick northerners in its ranks

no doubt they will suggest songs such as

crawling from the wreckage - dave edmonds
the bends - radiohead
crash - the primitives

do not let their cruel jibes put you off your mission in life, that of keeping the memory of the queen of hearts alive in our minds.Its a difficult task you have (only the headline writers of the express and the mail to help you) and a lesser man than you would have already crumbled, but be strong - the silent majority love you

p.s. was she up for facials ?

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Burrell
Mr Brenner,

No, f*** Off

Unread 02-08-2007, 11:08 AM
red @rmy

Brenner, when is it my turn?

Unread 02-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Brenner

Default You're On A Fortnight Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Brenner, when is it my turn?

Next 4 Guests:

Tonight - Carlosartorial

9th Aug - Silv

16th Aug - Red @rmy

23rd Aug - LH88

30th Aug - No Tissue Island Discs (Your host is on hols )

Unread 02-08-2007, 01:06 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Next 4 Guests:

Tonight - Carlosartorial

9th Aug - Silv

16th Aug - Red @rmy

23rd Aug - LH88

30th Aug - No Tissue Island Discs (Your host is on hols )
im on me hols for [email protected], so can i just say now that anything elhombre says is wrong
Closed Thread