United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:45 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Big season incoming, contracts sorted, marquee signings, crowds back.... Vibes, vibes, vibes...

Whisper it....
Might as well start the Whisper It 21/22 thread now tbh.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:45 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
With an option for a 4th year
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as manager until 2025

New deal for the manager, a new season with new players who have the potential to massively improve us. A fresh tactical approach, based on an acceptance of the mistakes of the past and a willingness to improve. No excuses and proper football back. Can't wait for the manager and his team to walk out in front of a packed Old Trafford again.

Surely a time for positivity and optimism.

Would hate to be one of those people who take nothing but displeasure from the club they support. Honestly don't see the point. Why would you bother?

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Might as well start the Whisper It 21/22 thread now tbh.
Have you just mis-thread titled the "On" thread ?

We go again ?, Soon...

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999

New deal for the manager, a new season with new players who have the potential to massively improve us. A fresh tactical approach, based on an acceptance of the mistakes of the past and a willingness to improve. No excuses and proper football back. Can't wait for the manager and his team to walk out in front of a packed Old Trafford again.

Would hate to be one of those people who take nothing but displeasure from the club they support. Honestly don't see the point. Why would you bother?
Oh yes it’s going to be a tremendous season.

Dr Stranger

Quote:

Work to be done, but I can’t understand people not getting behind what he’s trying to do.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:48 AM
dunk

Still questions for him to answer tactically, for me, and we’ll not be winning the title until the midfield is significantly improved, but everything is moving in the right direction and only a brain dead £#%&!ing idiot would argue otherwise.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:49 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
BTW, Tuchel landed Chelsea a european cup after only a few months of work. Got a 2 year deal. We give a manager that couldnt beat Villarreal a 3 year deal.

The same people who slate Woodward are pretending to be chuffed about this news.

If anyone on here gives off school shooter vibes it's this weirdo right here.

The level of projection is staggering.
So I won’t be getting a heads up when you blow? I’ve been the only guy who has your back.

#istandwithsaffers #fellowred #leanonme

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:50 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Still questions for him to answer tactically, for me, and we’ll not be winning the title until the midfield is significantly improved, but everything is moving in the right direction and only a brain dead £#%&!ing idiot would argue otherwise.
Yep. The team has bad habits he needs to sort out and he’s far from perfect, but I want to see how this turns out. I never wanted to see how Jose’s team turned out.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:55 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Me either. Glad to see you’ve seen the error of your ways. Welcome aboard 👍
I would sack him tonight chief, not sure we're in the same boat.

Quote:
Well that settles it.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:58 AM
BarryX

Brilliant news and made up for him. The only people that should be leaving the club are those who own it and those players who are here just for the money.

Viva Ole and Via the United team he's putting together. The future's looking great.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:58 AM
NedKelly

Top reds know this is great news

Unread 24-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
I would sack him tonight chief, not sure we're in the same boat.
On a weekend? You monster!

#OleEpisodeIII:Revengeofthestiffs

Unread 24-07-2021, 12:01 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
United through and through

Unread 24-07-2021, 12:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
United through and through
Born and Red

Unread 24-07-2021, 12:05 PM
Coracao

Quote:
151 games left to match their trophy count.

5 vs 0.

Unread 24-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Street Magician

Meeting your idols...

https://imgur.com/a/4r3Tf0J

Unread 24-07-2021, 12:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Magician
Meeting your idols...

https://imgur.com/a/4r3Tf0J

Sir Alex and lopsided head..

Unread 24-07-2021, 12:19 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
You are buzzing but not as much as City, Chelsea and Liverpool fans.

Hasn't ruined my anything. Fully expected the club to keep making mistakes. At least while Woodward is pulling the strings.

Massive pressure on him next season. The biggest pressure he will have ever been under. The most backed manager in world football. No excuses not to win the league if Varane and a top midfielder roll in.

Not at all.

Do wonder though if those who are celebrating this genuinely mean it.
Ole finished above Liverpool and Chelsea. They were playing for top 4 right at the end of the season.

Unread 24-07-2021, 12:29 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Absolutely buzzing hope it’s ruined your week you @#%&!

This
Closed Thread