United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2021, 07:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Just think he could be a Blanc/Zlatan/Larsson style signing for some of our youngsters.
Its not even like he's THAT old.....

Unread 19-07-2021, 09:50 PM
AK14

He was awful in the final

Like really bad…

Which was lovely to see.

Unread 19-07-2021, 10:32 PM
n48

The more I think about it the more it's so crazy like a fox that it might just work.

Would continue the club's proud tradition of midfielders from the NE. I'm sure he'd want to make history as the first Scouse/Utd player to lift the league and ol' big ears.

Final piece of the jigsaw

#bringhendershome

Unread 20-07-2021, 05:48 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
The more I think about it the more it's so crazy like a fox that it might just work.

Would continue the club's proud tradition of midfielders from the NE. I'm sure he'd want to make history as the first Scouse/Utd player to lift the league and ol' big ears.

Final piece of the jigsaw

#bringhendershome
N48 knows!

Was watching YouTube last night and fell down the usual “Roy Keane on Sky” gateway and ended up on Denis Irwin’s best United XI

Guess his midfield 3

Scholes, Keane and Robson

Guess who he made captain?

Robson.

Throw in Bobby Charlton and we have a long history of rescuing NE players and making them better.

Imagine if Virgin Airlines said “oooh, he’s a great pilot but he works At BA so we are not interested in him” ?

We should be in for Ben White and we should be sniffing around one of the best best Jordans going.

Dr Jordan Peterson - Manager
Jordan Peele - Media
Jordan Henderson - midfield upgrade

Unread 20-07-2021, 06:23 AM
tatty

Quote:
We should be in for Ben White and we should be sniffing around one of the best best Jordans going.

Dr Jordan Peterson - Manager
Jordan Peele - Media
Jordan Henderson - midfield upgrade

Katie Price - Masseur

Unread 20-07-2021, 07:18 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I just don't see what the fuss is about him, nothing to do with Liverpool, he just seems bang average to me.
don't sugar coat it, he's £#%&!ing shite. Shouts a bit, points a bit, passes sideways a lot. Basically a north east Herrera. In the £#%&!ing bin with this @#%&!

Unread 20-07-2021, 07:28 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Katie Price - Masseur

I think we would be in good and experienced hands there.

Unread 20-07-2021, 07:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

I think we would be in good and experienced hands there.
OK if you like orange hands, I suppose.
Closed Thread