United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Should Manchester United look to sell Paul Pogba this Summer?
Yes 86 88.66%
No 11 11.34%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2021, 09:49 AM
Sloppy

PSG fans have put up a banner aimed at Paul Pogba outside the Parc des Princes as speculation about his possible arrival grows..

"Pogba, you should listen to your mother, she doesn't want you here, neither do we."

(via RMC Sport)

Unread 24-07-2021, 10:05 AM
Bunker Buster

"A world class footballer, wanted by any club in Europe"

Listen to your mum boy, £#%&! off..

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:25 AM
saffers

Great to see.

Sell him to China.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:46 AM
Sparky***

Is Marlo on the PSG message board now having a go at them?

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:49 AM
Dr Stranger

Get rid.

Ruining Ole 3 Day.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:51 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Get rid.

Ruining Ole 3 Day.

Sooner he’s sorted out the better tbh. Should be presented with a new contract with a pay cut and told to sign or he sits in the reserves for the remainder of his deal if we don’t get £50m.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:52 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Sooner he’s sorted out the better tbh. Should be presented with a new contract with a pay cut and told to sign or he sits in the reserves for the remainder of his deal if we don’t get £50m.
Yep. I’m meh about it. If he stays, ok. If he leaves then it’s a big weight off. It’s a sad reflection of his time here that we’re not worried about losing him. I was gutted when the likes of Ronaldo and Beckham left.

The only WORLD CLASS player who would get in ANY TEAM IN THE WORLD that nobody gives a £#%&! about.

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:54 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yep. I’m meh about it. If he stays, ok. If he leaves then it’s a big weight off. It’s a sad reflection of his time here that we’re not worried about losing him. I was gutted when the likes of Ronaldo and Beckham left.
Ok ?

It's very not Ok if he stays....

Currently refusing a contract...

Anyway ole +3 dayyyyyy

Unread 24-07-2021, 11:57 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ok ?

It's very not Ok if he stays....

Currently refusing a contract...

Anyway ole +3 dayyyyyy
Ok more like ‘ok. Whatever’. That’s what he makes me feel these days.

#Oletrilogy

Unread 24-07-2021, 12:34 PM
MUFC One Love

Mad how Madrid have never coughed up the money for him and PSG want him, in their brilliant league and their fans don't even want him.

Strange considering he is the best midfielder in the world.

I've said it before, when he leaves United Raiola best hope his clients performances improve because his value will drop. He wouldn't get away with his performances at Madrid etc. He will be fine at PSG obvs. But then most of us could play in that league.*

*Except koppas and saffers.

Unread 24-07-2021, 01:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Mad how Madrid have never coughed up the money for him and PSG want him, in their brilliant league and their fans don't even want him.

Strange considering he is the best midfielder in the world.

I've said it before, when he leaves United Raiola best hope his clients performances improve because his value will drop. He wouldn't get away with his performances at Madrid etc. He will be fine at PSG obvs. But then most of us could play in that league.*

*Except koppas and saffers.
I'm actually quite a handy player pal.

Would nutmeg you every minute if we ever met on the fields.

Unread 27-07-2021, 11:05 PM
dunk

Unread 27-07-2021, 11:06 PM
Sparky***

no he doesn't deserved to be paid any more

Unread 27-07-2021, 11:11 PM
thatsfuctit

Available to go through the motions for the highest bidder.
Will produce the occasional moment of quality.

Unread 27-07-2021, 11:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
no he doesn't deserved to be paid any more
.bin

Unread 27-07-2021, 11:23 PM
dunk

He seems to think he should be on Messi/Ronaldo wages, the deluded £#%&! nugget.

Unread 28-07-2021, 07:27 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He seems to think he should be on Messi/Ronaldo wages, the deluded £#%&! nugget.
He should be on less than Bruno now!

Unread 28-07-2021, 07:37 AM
windy waffles

Can't help but think he is gonna stay with Varane signing.

Pray to God I'm wrong, however. Needs to be binned. Been a monumental flop. Most overrated footballer of all time.

#BunksEtc...

Unread 28-07-2021, 08:39 AM
Patty_b

I'd be happy if we could cash in and use the money to sign another midfielder.

However I am also willing to mug myself right off and give him the benefit of the doubt if he doesn't leave. With Varane coming in, and hopefully another midfielder, he may be able to just do #Pogthings and leave any sort of grunt work that teams rely on to someone who's a better all round footballer. Could end up seeing the best out of him, and we could give him the contract he wants. Although it'd have to be some improvement, ballon d'or contention stuff.

Unread 28-07-2021, 10:42 AM
Dr Stranger

All about money?

But I thought Riola said it was about our club matching his ambition?
Closed Thread