United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2020, 07:18 AM
believe

Football Leicester v United - Pre match chat

Woke up feeling quite nervous which has surprised me because I didn't think I was that arsed. Think the game is going to be a pretty tense affair with both teams not wanting to make mistakes. It's definitely got a 95 feel about it, albeit with not as mush at stake.

Come on the reds!

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:12 AM
Seamus

Feel quite relaxed. Leicester won’t beat us and we will be in the top 4.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:13 AM
armchair

Hyper-tense. The biggest game for years.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Hyman_Roth

Was v doomy after palace. Very. Feel strangely calm now.

Will check the old tea leaves in a bit because my football moodometer is aots.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:20 AM
MUFC One Love

Gonna get beat aren't we? Despite the improvement I still think they can shit their pants a times. Lindelof is awful.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:35 AM
Ethers

What time we starting drinking? Don’t want to peak too early and miss a night of pissing and moaning on here if the worst happens, so I’m aiming for a 2pm start

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:42 AM
Patty_b

I've got a shit feeling about this one. Thinks it's just because it's the biggest league game we've had in years, and we've been displaying a major lack of bottle.

Praying for an early goal just to settle the nerves and for a little boost to confidence.

2pm drinking start sounds about right.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:42 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What time we starting drinking? Don’t want to peak too early and miss a night of pissing and moaning on here if the worst happens, so I’m aiming for a 2pm start
I had a glass of wine when I woke up at 7. It was there poured from last night. Won't drink again until ko. On the tea now.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:52 AM
Furry Russian hats

Just can’t see it happening for us today, it’s been a valiant effort but l think the late goal conceded against Southampton will see us fall just short.

We are never far away from a defensive calamity and l think that will seal our fate today.

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:02 AM
AK14

I’ve got a bad feeling about today

Fancy they’ll either win comfortably or it’ll be close going in to the last few minutes and we’ll shit the bed..

Hope he drops Pogba for an actual midfielder too.

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:05 AM
Jethro

Nervy first 20. Game to bed by 70.

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:06 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
Just can’t see it happening for us today, it’s been a valiant effort but l think the late goal conceded against Southampton will see us fall just short.

We are never far away from a defensive calamity and l think that will seal our fate today.

That's what i fear. I don't trust many of our players especially in a high pressure situation.
If our forwards turn up though we should be fine

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’ve got a bad feeling about today

Fancy they’ll either win comfortably or it’ll be close going in to the last few minutes and we’ll shit the bed..

Hope he drops Pogba for an actual midfielder too.
I hope he does play pogba but pogba delivers a proper performance- picks the team up when it needs it and drives us on.

I know....

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:14 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
We're talking about a 3pm start here, so 12pm your time. My boss is a big Villa fan and he's twice has nervous as us lot put together

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:15 AM
The taste of...

Lads................. it’s Johnny Evans

2:3

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:18 AM
Sapien

Sliding doors moment. Fancy us to win 4-1.

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:21 AM
Danoli

I’m quite calm about this.
We have had plenty of time to recover from Wednesday’s match.
We are pretty much full strength bar Shaw whilst Leicester have half their team missing.
We are unbeaten in the league in I think 13 matches.
Our forwards are red hot and their defence has been decimated by injuries.

I think we will win and score 3 or 4.

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:35 AM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
I’m quite calm about this.
We have had plenty of time to recover from Wednesday’s match.
We are pretty much full strength bar Shaw whilst Leicester have half their team missing.
We are unbeaten in the league in I think 13 matches.
Our forwards are red hot and their defence has been decimated by injuries.

I think we will win and score 3 or 4.
That's the spirit
Doom.com here unfortunately. Everyone had jelly legs second half v West Ham.

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:36 AM
Stickman

Think we’ll get beaten and it will be absolute carnage on the 41 page match thread through til Thursday.

Unread 26-07-2020, 09:46 AM
no fun

Resigned myself to defeat, and loads of mocking texts off city fans

Some @#%&!, probably pure, will start a thread saying never mind we can still qualify by winning the europa cup.....we will get to the final and be beaten by inter Milan, a lukaku hat trick with all goals coming from crosses by young
Closed Thread