United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2022, 07:59 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
How is a #@&%! fan shouting at rashford Marcus being bothered about social media
He gets his PR people to jump on twitter to explain his reaction to a few naughty words said to him. poor lad

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
He gets his PR people to jump on twitter to explain his reaction to a few naughty words said to him. poor lad
I don’t even think his reaction was bad. £#%&! apologising. Someone gives you abuse give some back. Spineless , just like the rest of the team

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:01 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
https://twitter.com/i/status/1504128305531924485

He considers that abuse?

£#%&!ing hell.
God knows how he’d react to the barracking the PSG players got at the weekend
Probably have a cry on the pitch

Our players have been molly coddled for so long that now they are finally getting a bit of shit from the fans for their pathetic performance they can’t take it

All these wasters need to be shifted on

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Also correcting any misconceptions the media and fans may have of him based on the video.

Like I said, it isn’t that bad, his response isn’t even that bad, even if he did give the middle finger, I’d show him more respect. Have a bit of fight in you . Absolute melts

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:03 PM
Chris Quayd

The bigger issue here is adults standing around to catch a glimpse of a footballer walking to his car

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:04 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
The bigger issue here is adults standing around to catch a glimpse of a footballer walking to his car
And swearing and shouting abuse whilst there are kids around.

The guy giving abuse is a #@&%! for doing it when kids are around. Rashford is a melt for biting. He is an even bigger melt for apologising and not even giving any of it back.

Baron

He’s looking for a way out.

armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Yep - they are all mentally ill and any interaction with them will obviously be fraught with danger.

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:05 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Also correcting any misconceptions the media and fans may have of him based on the video.

Like I said, it isn’t that bad, his response isn’t even that bad, even if he did give the middle finger, I’d show him more respect. Have a bit of fight in you . Absolute melts
yeah, right

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:07 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
yeah, right
I’m not saying he should have gone and kicked off at him. Just stand up for yourself. Not to throw punches or anything.

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:18 PM
Sparky***

Speaks volumes that his people were more concerned with how he’d be perceived on social media after losing his rag than how awful he’s been playing for over a year

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:32 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Speaks volumes that his people were more concerned with how he’d be perceived on social media after losing his rag than how awful he’s been playing for over a year
‘Whilst marcus….sorry, I mean, whilst I put no tangible effort in during the match, I did not, I repeat, did not, raise my middle finger to anyone outside the stadium. I support the freedom of the Ukrainian people etc etc.’

Unread 16-03-2022, 08:38 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
‘Whilst marcus….sorry, I mean, whilst I put no tangible effort in during the match, I did not, I repeat, did not, raise my middle finger to anyone outside the stadium. I support the freedom of the Ukrainian people etc etc.’

Unread 16-03-2022, 09:00 PM
AK14

Disappointed but not surprised.

What could have been.

Unread 16-03-2022, 09:07 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
He’s looking for a way out.
For me the door has been wide open for about 3 years.

he was always going to end up like this because he isn’t very good.
I’ve always said he doesn’t have much to his game and you guys laughed at me.....

the same will be said of Bruno in middle of 22/23 season.

Nothing wrong with him getting abuse from fans who pay good money to watch United.

It’s the gentleman approach that has helped breed these arrogant monsters we have at the club.! If players are playoff shit they should be hounded out the club.
they should be repercussions for poor performances by the manager and by the fans.

rashford earns nearly double what salah is taking home and can’t even complete a pass let alone trouble the oppositions back line.

sancho, varane, Fred, etc wouldn’t get abused....wonder why?

Unread 16-03-2022, 09:24 PM
Sapien

He'll be crying like Naomi Osaka next

Unread 16-03-2022, 09:57 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
For me the door has been wide open for about 3 years.

he was always going to end up like this because he isn’t very good.
I’ve always said he doesn’t have much to his game and you guys laughed at me.....

the same will be said of Bruno in middle of 22/23 season.

Nothing wrong with him getting abuse from fans who pay good money to watch United.

It’s the gentleman approach that has helped breed these arrogant monsters we have at the club.! If players are playoff shit they should be hounded out the club.
they should be repercussions for poor performances by the manager and by the fans.

rashford earns nearly double what salah is taking home and can’t even complete a pass let alone trouble the oppositions back line.

sancho, varane, Fred, etc wouldn’t get abused....wonder why?
Please tell me that’s bullshit?

Woodward

Unread 16-03-2022, 10:16 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
https://twitter.com/i/status/1504128305531924485

He considers that abuse?

£#%&!ing hell.
Why do people hang around so long after the game anyway? Especially after that shit show. Jesus.

Unread 16-03-2022, 10:23 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

Please tell me that’s bullshit?

Woodward
Lingard and Mata earn more than Salah.

Unread 16-03-2022, 10:25 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Lingard and Mata earn more than Salah.
He earns 200k a week? Surely these two aren’t on that much?!
Closed Thread