United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Blomq15

People attacking Rashford for his charity work need to go f*** themselves.

Unread 23-04-2022, 05:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
People attacking Rashford for his charity work need to go f*** themselves.
It’s an odd stick to beat him with, nqat.

He’s been £#%&!ing shite all season, odd flash here and there, but head wedged firmly up his arse.

Unread 23-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It’s an odd stick to beat him with, nqat.

He’s been £#%&!ing shite all season, odd flash here and there, but head wedged firmly up his arse.
He plays like he’s still injured and his head’s gone. Something’s definitely not right in there. Rangnick regularly playing him on the right hasn’t helped either.

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:12 PM
Pop

That famous injury must be three knocking on two or three years now....

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
That famous injury must be three knocking on two or three years now....
Almost as long as the many years we’ve seen Rashford fielded on the right by several managers and it not work. Rangnick obviously knows better though.

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:34 PM
lenin

Quote:
Almost as long as the many years we’ve seen Rashford fielded on the right by several managers and it not work. Rangnick obviously knows better though.
It’s almost as if all repeated managers are deliberately ignoring all of those trees he’s been pulling up over the last three years playing down the middle or from the left.

He’s been crap since January 2020 and his attitude stinks, yet he’s got almost as many apologists and excuses as his mate Pogba

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:37 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin
It’s almost as if all repeated managers are deliberately ignoring all of those trees he’s been pulling up over the last three years playing down the middle or from the left.

He’s been crap since January 2020 and his attitude stinks, yet he’s got almost as many apologists and excuses as his mate Pogba
No one is saying he’s playing well. No one’s apologising for him. He needs to do better. The d***heads and dippers on here calling him Mother Teresa (etc) need to do wayyyyy better though.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:01 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
No one is saying he’s playing well. No one’s apologising for him. He needs to do better. The d***heads and dippers on here calling him Mother Teresa (etc) need to do wayyyyy better though.
Woah pal it’s one thing to defend Rashford but another thing altogether to come on here and start calling time-served reds ‘dippers’ because you’re feeling emotional. Take a step back before you land on some toes, that’s my advice. You do NOT want the smoke, son.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:06 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Woah pal it’s one thing to defend Rashford but another thing altogether to come on here and start calling time-served reds ‘dippers’ because you’re feeling emotional. Take a step back before you land on some toes, that’s my advice. You do NOT want the smoke, son.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:09 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
There are clearly Liverpool fans wumming in here posing as United fans. This forum is toxic. It’s an echo chamber of everyone calling every player $#*! and a c***. It’s not just dippers, there are d*ckheads too. I’m not stepping anywhere near toes, I’m stating the obvious. And I’m not your son. I could have been your dad but the queue for your mum was too long and I got tired of waiting.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:16 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
There are clearly Liverpool fans wumming in here posing as United fans. This forum is toxic. It’s an echo chamber of everyone calling every player $#*! and a c***. It’s not just dippers, there are d*ckheads too. I’m not stepping anywhere near toes, I’m stating the obvious. And I’m not your son. I could have been your dad but the queue for your mum was too long and I got tired of waiting.
Now listen here mister. We’ve got no way of understanding this world. We got about as much sense of it as a bird flying in the sky. Now theres a whole lot that bird don't know, but the world is happening around him just the same. What I'm trying to say is, the course of your life is changing right in front of you, and you don't even see it...

So again, I’m urging you to refrain from spouting such nonsense before you land in trouble.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:18 PM
Spock

Quote:
there really isn't

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Ey ey ey

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Now listen here mister. We’ve got no way of understanding this world. We got about as much sense of it as a bird flying in the sky. Now theres a whole lot that bird don't know, but the world is happening around him just the same. What I'm trying to say is, the course of your life is changing right in front of you, and you don't even see it...

So again, I’m urging you to refrain from spouting such nonsense before you land in trouble.
I don’t know why you’re urging me anything. And what’s trouble? That I get bored of seeing all our players shot down, legends called out, Fergie called out and I just log off? No one here would miss me and I can’t say I’d miss this place.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:27 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I don’t know why you’re urging me anything. And what’s trouble? That I get bored of seeing all our players shot down, legends called out, Fergie called out and I just log off? No one here would miss me and I can’t say I’d miss this place.
What are people meant to do? Praise the players after recent performances?

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:36 PM
Pop

I've been called a few things in my time but a £#%&!ing dipper?

Cheeky bastard.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:36 PM
Blomq15

Quote:

There lots to be unhappy with. But every day it’s “Bruno’s a @#%&!. Elanga’s a @#%&!. Sancho’s a @#%&!. McFred are @#%&!s. Ole’s a @#%&!. Neville’s a @#%&!. Rio’s a @#%&!. Rashford’s Mother Teresa.” It’s boring if nothing else.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:46 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
There lots to be unhappy with. But every day it’s “Bruno’s a @#%&!. Elanga’s a @#%&!. Sancho’s a @#%&!. McFred are @#%&!s. Ole’s a @#%&!. Neville’s a @#%&!. Rio’s a @#%&!. Rashford’s Mother Teresa.” It’s boring if nothing else.
You missed slabhead’s a @#%&!

Fwiw , if you’re ever on a match thread (atleast pre nov 2021) no matter how bad the state is people on here always back the club to win and do well.

Quote:

Or show faith in a board/owner who has lied and driven the club into the ground post fergie ?

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:47 PM
Pop

And Lingard. He's more of a thundering mega@#%&! mind.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:48 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
And Lingard. He's more of a thundering mega@#%&! mind.
Missed pogba too! Pogbas the biggest @#%&!

#pog@#%&! etc etc
Closed Thread