United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness

Unread 16-07-2021, 09:58 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Gotta admire his positive mindset and dedication/love for fighting.

Out of every fighter in the world he's got the best excuse for retiring given the money he's made, but he clearly loves the sport.

Khabib has become a proper interview w**** since retiring. Sacked it all off in his prime after only 3 proper fights. Needs to either put the gloves back on, or stfu and disappear into his Dagestani cave, the Mad Rat! Lost a lot of respect for him when he demanded a 40-year old GSP needed to drop to Lightweight for their superfight.

Unread 16-07-2021, 10:04 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Gotta admire his positive mindset and dedication/love for fighting.

Out of every fighter in the world he's got the best excuse for retiring given the money he's made, but he clearly loves the sport.

Khabib has become a proper interview w**** since retiring. Sacked it all off in his prime after only 3 proper fights. Needs to either put the gloves back on, or stfu and disappear into his Dagestani cave, the Mad Rat! Lost a lot of respect for him when he demanded a 40-year old GSP needed to drop to Lightweight for their superfight.
he smashed your boy. McGregor is the only rat around here. Sat on the floor, broken leg lashing out like a rat caught in a trap.

Unread 16-07-2021, 10:07 AM
Neo

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
he smashed your boy. McGregor is the only rat around here. Sat on the floor, broken leg lashing out like a rat caught in a trap.
Your wife is in me PMs, "hey baby!"

Unread 16-07-2021, 10:08 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Or a lion, refusing to be tamed.

Unread 16-07-2021, 10:10 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Or a lion, refusing to be tamed.
would a lion let Dustin and Khabib knock them out and dry hump them on the floor?

Unread 16-07-2021, 10:14 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
would a lion let Dustin and Khabib knock them out and dry hump them on the floor?
Lions don’t always come out on top in a 1vs1, but they’re always king of the jungle. Conor will prevail.

Unread 16-07-2021, 10:48 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Lions don’t always come out on top in a 1vs1, but they’re always king of the jungle. Conor will prevail.
world class coach of real martial artists

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/7/1...oirier-ufc-264
Quote:
“I was really grossed out. I don’t know how you guys can be fans of this man,” Zahabi said on his YouTube channel as he discussed McGregor’s actions. “I respect him as a fighter. I respect his skills — I can’t deny that — but the way he behaved was just horrible.”

Unread 16-07-2021, 12:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
world class coach of real martial artists

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/7/1...oirier-ufc-264
“Humans hate what they don’t understand” - a lion.

Unread 28-07-2021, 11:25 AM
ScarFace

Unread 28-07-2021, 03:35 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
When is this clown McGregor ever going to shut up?

He's finished

He's only getting fights here on in by virtue of him winding people up to the hilt.

He's going to lose a lot more fights before he finally quits.

He he's the long-COVID version of Ronda Rousey - he needs to learn to:

A) stop mouthing off
B) stop giving his back in fights and getting tapped out