red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
ooo look we invented chocolate

£#%&!ing idiots
And chips, tbf.

Unread 02-07-2021, 11:30 PM
dunk

Spinazzola ruptured his Achilles been one of the best players in the tournament.

Unread 02-07-2021, 11:53 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Spinazzola ruptured his Achilles been one of the best players in the tournament.
Took it like a man too. Italians' team spirit has been unreal. Chiellini absolute masterclass of CB performance 😎

Unread 03-07-2021, 12:53 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Took it like a man too. Italians' team spirit has been unreal. Chiellini absolute masterclass of CB performance 😎

Unread 03-07-2021, 01:18 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Could see it from the anthem when they were bouncing into each other, Mancini has done a great job there. Got to hope they tuck in the rest of the dull @#%&!s left in the tournament.

Unread 03-07-2021, 03:41 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Could see it from the anthem when they were bouncing into each other, Mancini has done a great job there. Got to hope they tuck in the rest of the dull @#%&!s left in the tournament.
again, harsh on denmark.

will be interesting to see a "do it for x" final.

Unread 03-07-2021, 04:21 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
again, harsh on denmark.

will be interesting to see a "do it for x" final.
They qualified with three points and beat a country roughly the size of Wales.

Unread 03-07-2021, 06:47 AM
MUFC One Love

What a masterstroke it was from Ole getting rid of Lukaku.

He is crap.

Unread 03-07-2021, 07:11 AM
jem

Quote:
They qualified with three points and beat a country roughly the size of Wales.
:0)

yes, but I think they can be forgiven the first game. wales were poor, but denmark looked very good.

it is a heart-led comment, though. and I mean mine, not eriksen's. I would like to see denmark win the trophy, if not england. particularly if england continue to put winning over entertaining. if southgate has the balls to drop sterling and walker.... I will be supportive.

Unread 03-07-2021, 07:18 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Got to hope they tuck in the rest of the dull @#%&!s left in the tournament.

Unread 03-07-2021, 08:36 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Yep, he openly cried for what only 5 or 6 minutes whilst a team mate stroked his hair? Gentle sobbing and hysterical wailing either side of that.

A man’s man

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:06 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Yep, he openly cried for what only 5 or 6 minutes whilst a team mate stroked his hair? Gentle sobbing and hysterical wailing either side of that.

A man’s man

The Italians are such shithouses I genuinely thought Spinazzola might have been pretending. 6 minute cry and a 10 minute farewell lap of the pitch.

Love a lot of their players, Barella, Chiellini, Donarumma etc but that that capacity for snide is baked in. Donarumma rubbing his finger for 3 minutes

You wouldn't want to play any of them at Monopoly let alone football.

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:09 AM
dunk

We definitely should’ve been signing Donarumma.

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser

The Italians are such shithouses I genuinely thought Spinazzola might have been pretending. 6 minute cry and a 10 minute farewell lap of the pitch.

Love a lot of their players, Barella, Chiellini, Donarumma etc but that that capacity for snide is baked in. Donarumma rubbing his finger for 3 minutes

You wouldn't want to play any of them at Monopoly let alone football.
I started off watching the match neutral at best but possibly slightly in favour of an Italian win. By the end, I wanted the whole Italian team to die.

The Italian way

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:34 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I started off watching the match neutral at best but possibly slightly in favour of an Italian win. By the end, I wanted the whole Italian team to die.

The Italian way
You have to respect that level of snide...it's an art form..

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:42 AM
jem

Quote:
shame simon doesn't even have a buy-out clause. apart from the obvious lapse, he has been £#%&!ing massive. and he saves penalties.

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
shame simon doesn't even have a buy-out clause. apart from the obvious lapse, he has been £#%&!ing massive. and he saves penalties.
No more Spaniards.

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:59 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Yup

Unread 03-07-2021, 10:13 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
No more Spaniards.
To the tune of?

Closed Thread