United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2020, 03:48 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Arrived at the ticket office about 7.15, queue about 1,500 strong

Loads kicking off as it was clear we weren't getting in for kick off. Ended up watching it on the phone of the lad in front for a bit. He'd paid £80

Finally got to our seats bang on 8.30. Sent a strongly worded email when I got home.

Club just confirmed they're refunding me full ticket price
£#%&!ing hell they should have charged you double for helping you miss the first half!

Unread 09-01-2020, 03:55 PM
d_knight

Club's a £#%&!ing joke.
Top to bottom.

Unread 09-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Club's a £#%&!ing joke.
Top to bottom.
It was farcical mate. Fair play to the ticket office staff and security though. Did a grand job coping with a lot of irate people.

Unread 14-02-2020, 12:25 PM
Curvasud

Hi reds, due to canceling of 2 mates, I still have 2 tickets for the Bruges game in Bruges. It's in area 324, so it's good seats. I bought a combiticket of 4 persons so since I'm going with my girlfriend, I still have 2 remaining. Tickets are under my name so meet up will be outside the stadium about 1h before the match. I'm not here to make any money on it, I just ask the same price as I paid, €60 per ticket. Oh and if you can't be discrete in the home section, no need to contact me. Just for people wanting to see the game who understands that they will be in the home section and act accordingly.

Unread 14-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curvasud
Hi reds, due to canceling of 2 mates, I still have 2 tickets for the Bruges game in Bruges. It's in area 324, so it's good seats. I bought a combiticket of 4 persons so since I'm going with my girlfriend, I still have 2 remaining. Tickets are under my name so meet up will be outside the stadium about 1h before the match. I'm not here to make any money on it, I just ask the same price as I paid, €60 per ticket. Oh and if you can't be discrete in the home section, no need to contact me. Just for people wanting to see the game who understands that they will be in the home section and act accordingly.
Nwaf

I'm out

Unread 14-02-2020, 12:26 PM
no fun

Quote:
I think the sale would be hastened with a photo of your girlfriend

Unread 14-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Chorlton74

in the home end at bruges.

are mullet's, dungarees and hoop earrings optional?

Unread 14-02-2020, 01:39 PM
Seamus

I was in the home end the last time we played them.

Unread 14-02-2020, 05:23 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Link to girlfriend?
Closed Thread