United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:08 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Oh, and how anybody can still not want Mourinho is beyond me tbh. He's even had a little break now to sort his head out
Nobody cares what you say or think pol.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:10 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Oh, and how anybody can still not want Mourinho is beyond me tbh. He's even had a little break now to sort his head out
Wish he'd break his head tbh

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:12 PM
red in cumbria

You are fighting a losing battle here, mate. He's a @#%&! nqat, but a @#%&! that we could dearly do with right now.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Ethers and dunk have gone.

Fellaini next and it's been a good week.
Thought my day couldn't get much worse, but I've just been filed alongside M Fellaini. Jesus.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:32 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Thought my day couldn't get much worse, but I've just been filed alongside M Fellaini. Jesus.
Dunk likes this

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:38 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Hmmmm. It was unnecessarily harsh and I'm sorry.

Pleased for you today though, that straightjacket didn't suit you.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:39 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Wow, 3rd person. Shit's blowing up.
I would not do that, other than I had ".... will never accept jo mo" under my user name. no, jem would never do that. he is above that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Well, he's won nothing and managed tiny clubs in comparison. We don't know how good he'd be and in the modern climate he'd have people on his back early doors again. But you see his principles and the fact that he works tremendously with young English talent and I'd much rather take a gamble on him than Mourinho.
principles > philosophy?

Quote:
because he is an insufferable, cheating @#%&! who needs massive funding and does not plan for the future? because he thinks no club is bigger than the special one? because his hair is now shit?

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:40 PM
red in cumbria

Yes, but if the only alternative is Giggs?

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

principles > philosophy?
Poch a disciple of Bielsa, who in turn looks up to LvG. It's almost like the same process/philosophy

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Poch a disciple of Bielsa, who in turn looks up to LvG. It's almost like the same process/philosophy
How about Bielsa

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:42 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I would not do that, other than I had ".... will never accept jo mo" under my user name. no, jem would never do that. he is above that.
Jem, in 14-15 years of reading your thoughts, I can't ever recall you having a good word to say about any United manager.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Jem, in 14 years of reading your thoughts, I can't ever recall you having a good word to say about any United manager.
Probably because two of the three have turned out terribly.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:45 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Probably because two of the three have turned out terribly.
Missing the point. Jem would never accept whoever was in charge, regardless of whether it was Mourinho or not.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Missing the point. Jem would never accept whoever was in charge, regardless of whether it was Mourinho or not.
Unless it was jem

Unread 23-01-2016, 09:00 PM
TreeFiddy

Took mine off at half time today.

Enjoying the cool breeze on my bare arms.

Unread 23-01-2016, 09:10 PM
jem

Quote:
Jem, in 14-15 years of reading your thoughts, I can't ever recall you having a good word to say about any United manager.
that's not fair. I think fergie is a complete @#%&!, but he was a great manager. that said, some of his decisions were ridiculous, he increasingly became more concerned with his legacy than gambling to win and the lack of focus on the midfield in the last 2-3 years was unforgivable. he could spot a player, though. flawed genius.

I don't hate van gaal. moyes was always going to be an absolute dementor's kiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Unless it was jem

I would be awesome. absolutely £#%&!ing awesome. paddy barclay wouldn't like it, though.

Unread 23-01-2016, 09:15 PM
Cream

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Ethers going is a huge cardie down - besides siders and Rougers, easily the most credible of the cardies left. Strangely I will miss cream and jethro's sanctimonious bed wetting references - given how ridiculous they now look.

Ether went about his business with a good deal of grace and dignity, pausing only occasionally away from his all out assault on tbr to stoke the fires of the other wetters.

Sir, you are welcome here.
Find one post where I explicitly accused anyone of being a bed wetter. Do it or take it back with immediate effect.

World is watching 'keith'.

Unread 23-01-2016, 09:20 PM
itisme_panaflex

Wow Keith has the claws out tonight.

Unread 23-01-2016, 09:20 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Anyone heard off draggers?!
Closed Thread