United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2019, 01:19 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The Chest let his chest do the talking
Turns out he was the best midfielder at the club.

Unread 28-05-2019, 05:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Think that sums them, and this generation of footballers up more than anything I've ever seen. Making it as a footballer is the end goal now whereas before it was just the beginning.
And often the definition of "making it" is a distinctly generous one.

Unread 28-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Pathetic. The fact that they answer on social media and not on the pitch shows why these @#%&!s get stick in the first place. I rescind my earlier post, Lingard can get £#%&!ed along with the rest of the dead-weight we have at the earliest convenience.

One of the responses is on point though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Think that sums them, and this generation of footballers up more than anything I've ever seen. Making it as a footballer is the end goal now whereas before it was just the beginning.
agree with both of these posts.

what a pair of #@&%!s.

Unread 28-05-2019, 07:48 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
agree with both of these posts.

what a pair of #@&%!s.
Agree with their posts and then call them #@&%!heads?

Big harsh.

Unread 28-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Agree with their posts and then call them #@&%!heads?

Big harsh.

Unread 09-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Man is clearly insane. Sack him now ffs...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-000-week.html
Squad player at best FFS

Unread 09-06-2019, 11:10 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Squad player at best FFS
Exactly

Unread 09-06-2019, 11:18 AM
TheFatGoth

Lingard would be £#%&!ed without United.

His whole brand and online presence is based on the fact he plays for United. His hoodies just wouldn't have the same appeal at West Ham or Everton.

Unread 09-06-2019, 11:25 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Squad player at best FFS
Could tolerate this if he wasn't such a #@&%! but genuinely think the only satisfying conclusion to Lingard's career is him at one of those Mexican teams fearing for his life in every game.

Unread 09-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Man is clearly insane. Sack him now ffs...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-000-week.html
If anyone would know it’s Jeorge Bird from mail online.

Unread 09-06-2019, 11:45 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Lingard would be £#%&!ed without United.

His whole brand and online presence is based on the fact he plays for United. His hoodies just wouldn't have the same appeal at West Ham or Everton.
That's the truest thing you've ever posted on here.

Unread 09-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Brucie

Said it all along...

Squad player is he, Siders?

Ole is at the wheel... Yeah and if it was anyone else, they'd be £#%&!ing getting a Breathalyze test by now

Unread 09-06-2019, 12:39 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Absolute goblin @#%&! who epitomises everything wrong with the modern footballer that priorities an off-field brand over genuine sporting success.

People say he’s a squad player, and harmless, but his attitude spreads, and is a major factor in our descent into mediocrity.

Get rid, ffs. One of the few shit@#%&!s that we’d probably get a decent fee for, too.

Unread 09-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Said it all along...

Squad player is he, Siders?

Ole is at the wheel... Yeah and if it was anyone else, they'd be £#%&!ing getting a Breathalyze test by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Absolute goblin @#%&! who epitomises everything wrong with the modern footballer that priorities an off-field brand over genuine sporting success.

People say he’s a squad player, and harmless, but his attitude spreads, and is a major factor in our descent into mediocrity.

Get rid, ffs. One of the few shit@#%&!s that we’d probably get a decent fee for, too.
Remember Cleverly ?

Whatever happened to him ?

Unread 09-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Red Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

Remember Cleverly ?

The brand

To be fair to him, he responded to the stick he got at the time about his shitty website, saying he only did it because he was bored and had nothing to do when he was injured for a while. Wouldn't be pursuing it while he had football to focus on.

Compared to Lingard nowadays (sorry, "Lingz") Halcyon days with TC23 really.

Unread 09-06-2019, 01:31 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Duck
The brand

To be fair to him, he responded to the stick he got at the time about his shitty website, saying he only did it because he was bored and had nothing to do when he was injured for a while. Wouldn't be pursuing it while he had football to focus on.

Compared to Lingard nowadays (sorry, "Lingz") Halcyon days with TC23 really.
Have to agree. Even Fellaini at his worst still had more decorum than this underdeveloped looking @#%&!. As others have said, he thinks he's made it because he's a professional footballer and is raking money in; that he hasn't looked at how shite the team has become in recent years and thought "this isn't good enough" highlights his shit attitude and the fact that he just isn't good enough. Not even as a squad player.

Unread 09-06-2019, 04:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

Remember Cleverly ?

Abortive bid for Tory leadership I think?

Unread 09-06-2019, 05:00 PM
Red Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Abortive bid for Tory leadership I think?
"But im Jessie Lingard!"

Once Big Sol announces, its game over for the rest of them

Unread 09-06-2019, 05:35 PM
utd99

If this is the type of player Solskjaer is going to hang his hat on then he will fail, and deservedly so. If he really thinks this is the best we can do then I’m a fool for defending him and Molde truly is his level.

I really couldn’t give a £#%&! anymore anyway. We’ve become an abject laughing stock as it is - how much worse could it get?

Unread 09-06-2019, 05:41 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If this is the type of player Solskjaer is going to hang his hat on then he will fail, and deservedly so. If he really thinks this is the best we can do then I’m a fool for defending him and Molde truly is his level.

I really couldn’t give a £#%&! anymore anyway. We’ve become an abject laughing stock as it is - how much worse could it get?
If there's one thing I've learnt having asked that question every season since Fergie left, it's that it can always, always get worse.
Closed Thread