Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Honestly want to chin this £#%&!ing lump
Dunk or Rom?

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Get rid of him ffs. Big lazy £#%&!er. No excuse for being stood offside.
Cba getting back onside.

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Dunk or Rom?
Reckon they'd both batter Partohs tbh.

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Brucie

In fairness, it's understandable he's knackered these days, what with all the mountains we're climbing under Ole

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
In fairness, it's understandable he's knackered these days, what with all the mountains we're climbing under Ole
If this season was a £#%&!ing mountain then we've died at base camp.

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If this season was a £#%&!ing mountain then we've died at base camp.
Genuinely lol'd

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:59 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
We need goals but we don't necessarily need a prolific striker. Who cares who scores after all. You see Chelsea going after big name strikers making the same mistakes as us when they would be a much better team with an all round forward with good feet, decent pace, intelligence only scoring 15 goals a season.

I would kill for a Saha level striker at Utd. Stats wise his goal record might not impress but he was about 5 levels higher than Lukaku as a footballer. Would go on a serial killing spree to get an Andy Cole, to think some compared Lukaku to Cole
15 goals a season...£#%&!ing hell.

How do you think we will catch liverpool and city with that sort of return, unless we add serious goalscorers throughout the rest of the side ? We are way short of goals. Would kill for some ruthless @#%&! in the middle.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:04 PM
Buck

At the start of the season he was playing poorly and also not putting in effort. I don't doubt he's trying now but he's just not up to it. He used to be a #@&%!y lad in interviews before he came to Utd but I think reality has hit home badly and things that he used to be good at with his pace and strength running in behind are few and far between.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
15 goals a season...£#%&!ing hell.

How do you think we will catch liverpool and city with that sort of return, unless we add serious goalscorers throughout the rest of the side ? We are way short of goals. Would kill for some ruthless @#%&! in the middle.
With a better footballer at the point of the team the game flows better and other players are able to get closer to maximising their own game. Utd, bar that one season with Ronaldo, have almost always been better when the goals were shared around.

Firmino at Liverpool is a good example of what I mean. 15 goals is a low target I admit but he is not prolific, but even so his game fits with the others around him.

Ultimately we need to know what type of team we are trying to build and commit to it instead of this Lovecraftian horror of mismatched parts we have accumulated over the last number of years.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Coracao

Quote:
With a better footballer at the point of the team the game flows better and other players are able to get closer to maximising their own game. Utd, bar that one season with Ronaldo, have almost always been better when the goals were shared around.

Firmino at Liverpool is a good example of what I mean. 15 goals is a low target I admit but he is not prolific, but even so his game fits with the others around him.

Ultimately we need to know what type of team we are trying to build and commit to it instead of this Lovecraftian horror of mismatched parts we have accumulated over the last number of years.

Thanks for almost insulting my intelligence. Point is, you'd need to upgrade nearly every other player in the front 6 at the same time.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:33 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:

It sounds like we would all love to replicate Liverpool's playing style. And who could blame us....

Thanks

Unread 28-04-2019, 08:36 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
Why does he bother doing step overs?

Everyone knows he's coming back onto his left foot and then smashing in a cross to nobody.
It’s like an overly confident Sunday League player with a hangover. Tries a few step overs, the ball goes nowhere and it looks and absolute shambles

Can’t fault the lad’s effort today, but the quality or fitness just isn’t there.

Unread 29-04-2019, 06:43 PM
plopborsky

but finds time to launch a £#%&!ing bottle of cologne

rum @#%&!.

I only texted my pal the other day I am waiting for Rashford to launch his own perfume called "one night in Paris" looks like this useless £#%&!ing clown has beaten him to it

ffs this response

Unread 29-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Buck

He'll be playing for Cologne in a few years

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Switching Off

Modern football

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:09 PM
TreeFiddy

The joke’s on you Rom. I don’t need your rip off perfume to stink of failure.

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:09 PM
ScarFace

Lumpkaku probably still slightly out of breath after that run.

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:20 PM
red in cumbria

Has the club got an official perfume partner?

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Has the club got an official perfume partner?

Unread 29-04-2019, 10:03 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
https://twitter.com/RomeluLukaku9/st...28422408413186

but finds time to launch a £#%&!ing bottle of cologne

rum @#%&!.

I only texted my pal the other day I am waiting for Rashford to launch his own perfume called "one night in Paris" looks like this useless £#%&!ing clown has beaten him to it

ffs this response

https://twitter.com/Utd_Mark/status/...654927872?s=20
“Very limited quantities”

Apt for a player with very limited qualities.
Closed Thread