United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We’ve made comparative buys mate; theirs have worked, ours haven’t.
To which I would add that every single one of the players they bought prior to last season - with the exception of Sterling- would be here if we wanted them and were serious. You don’t pick Man City over Man Utd if money isn’t an issue, or at least you didn’t used to.
What exactly is it that everyone is having a problem understanding here. Let me type it out in big letters so everyone understands.

[SIZE="5"]I'M NOT SAYING UNITED HAVEN'T SPENT LOTS OF MONEY

I'M NOT SAYING UNITED HAVEN'T WASTED LOTS OF MONEY ON SHIT PLAYERS

I'M NOT SAYING THAT CITY HAVEN'T SPENT MONEY MORE WISELY

[SIZE="6"]I'M SAYING THEY ARE SPENDING MONEY THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THEY'VE DONE IT BY CHEATING FFP THROUGH INFLATED SPONSORSHIPS AND OTHER NEFARIOUS MEANS. THAT, ON IT'S OWN, HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MANCHESTER UNITED

Is that a bit clearer for everyone? Or are we not allowed to point out blatant financial doping around here without people somehow drawing the ridiuclous conclusion that it somehow has anything to do with us?

Unread 04-11-2018, 05:46 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What exactly is it that everyone is having a problem understanding here. Let me type it out in big letters so everyone understands.

[SIZE="6"]I'M SAYING THEY ARE SPENDING MONEY THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THEY'VE DONE IT BY CHEATING FFP THROUGH INFLATED SPONSORSHIPS AND OTHER NEFARIOUS MEANS. THAT, ON IT'S OWN, HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MANCHESTER UNITED

Is that a bit clearer for everyone? Or are we not allowed to point out blatant financial doping around here without people somehow drawing the ridiuclous conclusion that it somehow has anything to do with us?
What tune?

Unread 04-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Cream

Quote:

Unread 04-11-2018, 05:48 PM
armchair

Quote:

u ok babe?

Unread 04-11-2018, 05:49 PM
utd99

Ok, but why even bother fixating about their shenanigans when we have such a big steaming pile of shit on our own doorstep? It makes you sound like Andy@Allerton. They’ll either continue to get away with it or they won’t, and we will either continue to follow football despite it or we won’t.

Unread 04-11-2018, 05:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

This....it could be any joke club that won the oil lottery it's just these @#%&!s proved themselves willing to take ANY money no matter how corrupt or blood stained it was the minute they bent over for Shinywater that told the Arabs they could money launder to infinity at Shitty and they would get away with it

Madrid and Barcelona are dodgy as £#%&! but love them or hate them they are steeped in the football heritage that our manager likes to hang on about as are we obviously...bit Citeh and PSG are a cancer in the sport and it's nothing to do with not being able to compete with them they are £#%&!ing cheats end of

Unread 04-11-2018, 05:56 PM
armchair

the sooner george soros puts his nazi gold into United the better imho

Unread 04-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Ok, but why even bother fixating about their shenanigans when we have such a big steaming pile of shit on our own doorstep? It makes you sound like Andy@Allerton. They’ll either continue to get away with it or they won’t, and we will either continue to follow football despite it or we won’t.
I don't give a £#%&! who I sound like tbh. I'll say what I want to say.

Like it or not, take cheating out of the equation and United should have won the league last season.

If that sits right with you then fair enough.

Unread 04-11-2018, 06:00 PM
armchair

ffp was introduced in 2009 - we used to do ok before the 'rules'

we are economically strong enough to beat all these tin pot teams regardless of the pretend rules.

Unread 04-11-2018, 06:04 PM
puressence

Quote:

Dm me babe

Unread 04-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Topical too...

Unread 04-11-2018, 06:15 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 04-11-2018, 06:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 04-11-2018, 06:36 PM
red in cumbria

Sparky

Deep down, you all know he is right regarding this one.

For anybody interested in actual football, they won 6-1 in the end.

Chelsea are currently 3-1 up at home to Crystal Palace.

Unread 04-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Buck

Quote:

Bohemian Crapsody

Unread 04-11-2018, 08:11 PM
windy waffles

When did we last score six?

Unread 04-11-2018, 08:12 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
When did we last score six?
pre-ffp

Unread 04-11-2018, 08:45 PM
Knockers

Everyone does remember we’re rich too don’t they? Crying that we’re not quite the hardest lad in the playground any more makes no sense. The scousers aren’t the richest club on earth and they all seem to be buzzing. United have be no.1 or the world caves in. Teenage tackle.

Unread 04-11-2018, 09:11 PM
red in cumbria

Mark Hughes has faced city three times in the past year as manager - and his teams have let in 18 goals.

Unread 04-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Mark Hughes has faced city three times in the past year as manager - and his teams have let in 18 goals.
And let us not forget he was QPR manager in 2012
Closed Thread