United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2018, 09:38 PM
ziggyman17

city kings of the snide foul...........@#%&!s are always at it.........I wish the refs would be more on top of it, kills any attacking momentum the opposition have...

Unread 29-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Guardiola probably had no idea what fergie had said tbf.
And i'm sure the glazers would have had absolutely no qualms about forking over the 500 million quid he would have demanded for an entire new team.

Unread 29-10-2018, 09:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
city kings of the snide foul...........@#%&!s are always at it.........I wish the refs would be more on top of it, kills any attacking momentum the opposition have...
yep since super #@&%! Pep rocked up they have become the masters of the technical foul the £#%&!ing #@&%!s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And i'm sure the glazers would have had absolutely no qualms about forking over the 500 million quid he would have demanded for an entire new team.
they have forked out pretty much that since Fergie left or not far off it

Unread 29-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Hands of Scone

City’s strip is horrific

Unread 29-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep since super #@&%! Pep rocked up they have become the masters of the technical foul the £#%&!ing #@&%!s

they have forked out pretty much that since Fergie left or not far off it
fair point.

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He’s bang on tbf

Martial’s stats are very good but his off the ball work is shocking
If he sorted that out he could be a 30 goal plus a season forward given his finishing and dribbling ability

Would love to see a proper coach get a hold of him however the penny has to drop with Martial as even under LvG he was lazy off the ball
Didn’t like his analysis tbf. Some of his clip examples were a reach and suggesting he was ‘in and out’ under LvG was obviously nonsense. Felt like someone who has long slagged the player trying to justify himself.

And given we are one of the sides who run the least in the league because we don’t press I didn’t find him running less than guys who play for Klopp, Sarri or Guardiola surprising. He is a little static but as mentioned his output is high.

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:08 PM
thatsfuctit

Barthez with hair

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:13 PM
Switching Off

Laporte booked for one of those cynical challenges solely designed to stop the opposition attacking.

Commentator: I'm not sure why he did that

And one for Fernandinho

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Baron

For all the praise Poch gets the Spurs lads I know are constantly frustrated with his lack of positivity when using his subs. Spurs looks desperate for Eriksen & / or Alli to make the difference, Lamela & Sissoko instead & on this form... & then he brings on Winks

Lamela

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Hands of Scone

Spursed it the nob

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:40 PM
My Name is Heath

Smalling would have put that away.

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Sparky***

City don't seem to be quite the unstoppable force they were last year. When i've seen them go away at Liverpool and now Spurs they're very negative and seem to just hang onto the ball to kill the game.

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:42 PM
Baron

Snide as £#%&! from Sissoko

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
City don't seem to be quite the unstoppable force they were last year. When i've seen them go away at Liverpool and now Spurs they're very negative and seem to just hang onto the ball to kill the game.
They were unlikely to repeat last year. Everything opened up for them.

Still, hold on here and they've dropped 4 points all season.

De Bruyne back too. Big for them.

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:45 PM
barca99

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
They were unlikely to repeat last year. Everything opened up for them.

Still, hold on here and they've dropped 4 points all season.

De Bruyne back too. Big for them.
City will get at least 90 points. Thank £#%&! otherwise the dippers would win it.

State on us

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
City will get at least 90 points. Thank £#%&! otherwise the dippers would win it.

State on us
True.

Pisses me off. Liverpool don't do anything revolutionary. Fast players. Aggressive. Attack in numbers. Enough to @#%&! most of the league most of the time.

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Sparky***

City absolutely solid at the back. 3 goals conceded this season.

Unread 29-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Switching Off

Liverpool move down a place to "joint top".

Unread 29-10-2018, 11:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Big win for the berts.

Unread 29-10-2018, 11:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
They created loads of chances for the second. I think for the last ten they realised they weren’t going to take them and became more pragmatic. Game should have been dead before Spurs finally stirred.
Closed Thread