United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Sparky***

Default City "infringe FFP" regulations with 2.7 billion in inflated sponsorships

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:09 PM
red in cumbria

No words for how shocked I am by this.

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:14 PM
dragflick

Well knock me down with a big dodgy £#%&!ing feather

£#%&!ers.

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Vedder

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
None of this will be spoken about or acknowledged within the british media I suspect, as they're all far too busy living up Guardiola's arse.

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Chris Quayd

So you're telling me a club that give away European knockout tickets for a fiver may not legitimately pull in one of the highest sponsorship revenues in world football? Huge if true

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
None of this will be spoken about or acknowledged within the british media I suspect, as they're all far too busy living up Guardiola's arse.
it £#%&!ing should be imagine if it was a club that people actually gave a toss about doing something like this ie United

disgusting cheating no mark @#%&!s

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:46 PM
AK14

Wonder if super pep would stay around if they had a CL ban or something similar?

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Wonder if super pep would stay around if they had a CL ban or something similar?
Unfortunately, no such thing will ever happen. The sport is absolutely bent to it's core i'm afraid. From the blood doping Spanish clubs and national team to the FFP dodging oil clubs, to the world cup being awarded to Qatar.. it's absolutely disgustingly corrupt and the people at the top who are supposed to be administering the rules are in on it.

Unread 02-11-2018, 07:54 PM
sa7

Proof, if proof were needed, that the game is dead.

This little bald @#%&! rode in as the white knight to clean up football after the previous slugs were shitcanned.

Shitting themselves when they were threatened by Manchester £#%&!ing City, ffs

Unread 02-11-2018, 08:19 PM
armchair

3 year european ban and we get to swap any two of their players for Lukaku and Fellaini

Unread 02-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Red Al

Probobally a five million euro fine to make sure they never do it again

Rag conspiracy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...stigators.html

Unread 03-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Unfortunately, no such thing will ever happen. The sport is absolutely bent to it's core i'm afraid. From the blood doping Spanish clubs and national team to the FFP dodging oil clubs, to the world cup being awarded to Qatar.. it's absolutely disgustingly corrupt and the people at the top who are supposed to be administering the rules are in on it.
Shades of truth, shades of Rawk.

Unread 03-11-2018, 11:38 AM
dunk

Just plain cheating.

Might as well just pick the ball up and carry it and throw it in the net when they feel like it.

Unread 03-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Shades of truth?

I think you'll find it's a bit more than shades, buddy.

Unread 03-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Red Al

This is why city's success can never be compared to ours liverpools or arsenals.

File Blackburn,chelski and city's pl titles in one drawer

Utd,Arsenal and Leicester in another

I think only Chelsea could possibly have bagged a title without a rich benefactor with the improved sky money over the years and their location that will attract overseas players

Unread 03-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
This is why city's success can never be compared to ours liverpools or arsenals.

File Blackburn,chelski and city's pl titles in one drawer

Utd,Arsenal and Leicester in another

I think only Chelsea could possibly have bagged a title without a rich benefactor with the improved sky money over the years and their location that will attract overseas players
Arsenal 2? 3? Titles?

Chelsea plunged themselves into bankruptcy in their attempts to keep up. If it wasn’t for Roman they’d be playing Colchester this week.

Unread 03-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Arsenal 2? 3? Titles?

Chelsea plunged themselves into bankruptcy in their attempts to keep up. If it wasn’t for Roman they’d be playing Colchester this week.

Possible but they had the odd FA cup and seemed to be around more than the other plastics

Unread 03-11-2018, 12:31 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Slightly different. RAWK’s only ‘evidence’ for corruption was the fact that we kept winning the league and they never did.

Unread 03-11-2018, 12:42 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Slightly different. RAWK’s only ‘evidence’ for corruption was the fact that we kept winning the league and they never did.
More the tone of the post.
Closed Thread