United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2020, 03:30 PM
windy waffles

Talking Gareth Bale

His agent has spoken about the rumours he is going to leave...

Quote:
Gareth is fine. He has two years left on his contract," he told BBC Sport.

"He likes living in Madrid and he is going nowhere.

"He is still as good as anyone else in the team. It's up to [Real Madrid manager] Zinedine Zidane.

"Of course there's been interest but there's hardly a club in the world which can afford him.

"It's a great loss that he's not in the Real Madrid team at the moment but he will not leave."

The neck of the guy - no wonder ZZ hates him.

Sticking around like a bad smell.

Absolutely living the dream though. £400,00k per week, living in Spain, does £#%&! all except turn off for training, sit on the bench and play golf.

Unread 20-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Time For Heroes

He's a #@&%!, I can't stand him. What does he think he's going to do for the rest of his career? Sure he's got loads of medals but he hasn't earnt half of them. I know he's doing it to wind up ZZ and the president but go and play football somewhere, he's hardly poor and would still get comfortably £200k a week elsewhere.

Unread 20-07-2020, 03:37 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
He's a #@&%!, I can't stand him. What does he think he's going to do for the rest of his career? Sure he's got loads of medals but he hasn't earnt half of them. I know he's doing it to wind up ZZ and the president but go and play football somewhere, he's hardly poor and would still get comfortably £200k a week elsewhere.

might neg you just because this was against them and you forgot it

Unread 20-07-2020, 03:44 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Would you take a £20m per year drop in wages to move your settled family back to England?

I honestly don't blame him. His desire to play football has clearly subsided after everything he has won so good luck to him. Their own stupid fault for giving him that new contract when they did.

Unread 20-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Hasn’t earned half of them? What on Earth are you talking about? The only one he hasn’t earned is the league title from this year.

Unread 20-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Hasn't he got some dodgy family trouble ? Can't come back to the UK last I heard...

Unread 20-07-2020, 03:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hasn't he got some dodgy family trouble ? Can't come back to the UK last I heard...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-prison.html

Unread 20-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:
105 goals in 250 games for them from the wing, but hasn’t earned half his medals

Ok pal.

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:00 PM
Vedder

Yeah also scoring in 3 or 4 finals

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yeah his Mrs family are load of outers... apparently.

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Cream

They should gulag the lot of the vile scum.

He's a £#%&!ing dimp for marrying into that. £#%&! him.

Unread 20-07-2020, 05:34 PM
red in cumbria

Likes golf more than football by all accounts, that alone is a huge red flag nqat.

Unread 20-07-2020, 05:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
His agent has spoken about the rumours he is going to leave...

The neck of the guy - no wonder ZZ hates him.

Sticking around like a bad smell.

Absolutely living the dream though. £400,00k per week, living in Spain, does £#%&! all except turn off for training, sit on the bench and play golf.
There was an article on the BBC last week about him. Apparently last summer Madrid were that desperate to get shut of him they agreed to let him go to China for free, they sorted his personal terms (which would’ve been 4 years with a nice pay rise) and Madrid then decided they needed a fee to save face, because either they or Barca got money for somebody old, can’t remember who , the Chinese club £#%&!ed them off and the deal fell through. At that point Bale decided he will not leave unless it’s for more money and he’ll happily sit there for 2 years just to £#%&! them off said he won’t leave for anything now, and will turn down any and every offer, unless it represents economic sense for him. Something daft like £70m earnings, no doubt plus all sorts of loyalty bonuses sad from the POV of him not playing, £#%&!ing funny that he’s shafting Madrid though.

All of this is purely because Zidane doesn’t like him btw. Zidane left because the president sold Ronaldo and wanted Bale to be the new figurehead of the team he just £#%&!ing hates him for some reason

Hoping James Rodriguez does similar tbh.

Unread 20-07-2020, 05:42 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Likes golf more than football by all accounts, that alone is a huge red flag nqat.
It wasn’t red.

Unread 20-07-2020, 05:51 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
you would be amazed at how many footballers hate playing

Unread 20-07-2020, 05:58 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Hasn’t earned half of them? What on Earth are you talking about? The only one he hasn’t earned is the league title from this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
105 goals in 250 games for them from the wing, but hasn’t earned half his medals

Ok pal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Yeah also scoring in 3 or 4 finals
Eh up... The Welsh Mafia are in

Unread 20-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

i don't blame him one bit tbh. zz is treating him like a @#%&!, but there's nothing he can do i quite admire him for the way he publicly takes the piss out of the situation. his title celebrations

Unread 20-07-2020, 06:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 20-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
you would be amazed at how many footballers hate playing
I honestly think Madrid have killed his love for the game. £#%&!ing awful club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Unread 20-07-2020, 06:50 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There was an article on the BBC last week about him. Apparently last summer Madrid were that desperate to get shut of him they agreed to let him go to China for free, they sorted his personal terms (which would’ve been 4 years with a nice pay rise) and Madrid then decided they needed a fee to save face, because either they or Barca got money for somebody old, can’t remember who , the Chinese club £#%&!ed them off and the deal fell through. At that point Bale decided he will not leave unless it’s for more money and he’ll happily sit there for 2 years just to £#%&! them off said he won’t leave for anything now, and will turn down any and every offer, unless it represents economic sense for him. Something daft like £70m earnings, no doubt plus all sorts of loyalty bonuses sad from the POV of him not playing, £#%&!ing funny that he’s shafting Madrid though.

All of this is purely because Zidane doesn’t like him btw. Zidane left because the president sold Ronaldo and wanted Bale to be the new figurehead of the team he just £#%&!ing hates him for some reason

Hoping James Rodriguez does similar tbh.
The Welsh Winston Bogarde.
Closed Thread