United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Mr_Ed

Default BT Sport

Going up £5 per month for Sky and Virgin subscribers next season to cover the CL

Do you subscribe? Will you pay the extra? Don't think I'm going to bother personally...

Unread 10-06-2015, 09:42 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Going up £5 per month for Sky and Virgin subscribers next season to cover the CL

Do you subscribe? Will you pay the extra? Don't think I'm going to bother personally...
Sacking my sport off completely this week. My dad has BT sport and a login so I will use that for next season.

Sky games are available on my android tv box in HD so not worth the £40 a month on sports.

Unread 10-06-2015, 09:42 AM
Drexl

How much will it be all in on sky?

I had infinity and cancelled it - it expires tomorrow. Then I found out BT had all the cl games. ffs. Kind of home we £#%&! up the qualifier now*

Still, got a good deal on sky by threatening to bin them so have a bit of elbow room cost wise.

*not really

Unread 10-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Ethers

Get it free anyway. Well worth it.

Unread 10-06-2015, 09:48 AM
forzagarza

How much can you actually pay for all movies and sport on Sky now?

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
No idea - mate of mine has one of those free boxes that cost about £25 to buy. Will enquire.

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:06 AM
Pop

Quote:
Basic + sports + movies package (hd) is €95/£70 per month.

I have it for €58 a month until December after my annual threat to downgrade.

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Full price is something ridiculous like £80. Anyone paying that is lazy though, if you ring them up they'll knock 50% off

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
£100 plus your soul

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:11 AM
forzagarza

Often see about the threats to leave getting good offers. I can't understand why anyone would pay for movies at all and even sport you can just watch the decent stuff at a mates

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:12 AM
rogieop

Currently pay €19.99a month for BT and setanta. Only really pay it because you get the ufc on it. I'm out in the pub for most matches. Will pay an extra 5/10 if I have to...

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:14 AM
saffers

How much would hooking up a dish with the relevant foreign channels cost, it wouldn't be illegal right- unless you turn your home into a pub?

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:14 AM
Lok

Family (main bundle) + Sky Sports + Sky Movies + BT Sport + HD was £90 a month. I don't think they've announced the new price since the new BT Sport channel was announced but it will probably be £95.

All of the matches will not be broadcast on the BT Sport channels on Sky. I believe only one match per night will be on BT Europe, the others will appear as a choice on BT's TV platform and presumably the web player.

So there's a chance that some United matches wont be available to people with Sky.

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:15 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
How much would hooking up a dish with the relevant foreign channels cost, it wouldn't be illegal right- unless you turn your home into a pub?
You dont need one now, just get an android tv box (i've got an mxpro). Loads of foreign tv including NBC Sports Network in full HD.

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:16 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
There was a pub owner that won a case abou that wasn't there but then nothing happened. Can someone look into that for me as well?

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Family (main bundle) + Sky Sports + Sky Movies + BT Sport + HD was £90 a month. I don't think they've announced the new price since the new BT Sport channel was announced but it will probably be £95.

All of the matches will not be broadcast on the BT Sport channels on Sky. I believe only one match per night will be on BT Europe, the others will appear as a choice on BT's TV platform and presumably the web player.

So there's a chance that some United matches wont be available to people with Sky.
Their web player is shiiiiiite.

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
There was a pub owner that won a case abou that wasn't there but then nothing happened. Can someone look into that for me as well?
sky crushed him

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:18 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Their web player is shiiiiiite.
True. It works ok from mobile to chromecast though.

The coverage is going to be absolutely awful, just look at the @#%&!s

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
True. It works ok from mobile to chromecast though.

The coverage is going to be absolutely awful, just look at the @#%&!s

That photo will be used in newspaper articles about whatever the Yewtree equivalent will be in 30 years time. £#%&!ing set of sexcases.

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Cheers for that. You gave more info than bt's own website.
Closed Thread