United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-09-2020, 03:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Not starting Donny cost us the game....

It's that simple ..

One of the strangest decisions I've ever seen.

Unread 20-09-2020, 03:01 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
What a shambles that we still need an aging Matic to appear remotely competent in the midfield and defence.
well, yes. but matic is a very good player and it has been obvious for a long time that we needed defensive midfielders instead of flash dilettante dick weasels. even with matic, we need defensive midfielders, because it is a £#%&!ing joke to expect him to play on his own there.

Unread 20-09-2020, 03:04 PM
Switching Off

Had a bit more time to digest this, and we're still £#%&!ing shit.

Unread 20-09-2020, 07:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Are you suggesting that the team is badly coached?

I agree. But we’ve got 99 problems.
Not brilliantly coached, no. Just wondering if there is something else, though.

Unread 20-09-2020, 07:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I know, he’s like a £#%&!ing mutant cicada; spawns at the start of every season, £#%&!s everyone off with his incessant, turbo-quoting noise, then back into hibernation after the cup final. Now that Throb’s retired he’s the shittiest user on here by a mile. Didn’t even spell his own name right . @#%&!.
It is throb....

Unread 20-09-2020, 07:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It is throb....
Nah, totally different posting style even if there are sometimes similarities in the content. IMO.

Unread 20-09-2020, 07:43 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It is throb....
Is it? You’re winding me up...

Unread 20-09-2020, 07:46 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I know, he’s like a f***ing mutant cicada; spawns at the start of every season, f***s everyone off with his incessant, turbo-quoting noise, then back into hibernation after the cup final. Now that Throb’s retired he’s the shittiest user on here by a mile. Didn’t even spell his own name right . c***.
Seems to be a pattern forming. Quite some company you keep.

Quote:
f***ing hell, now there’s a project. Do you want them in chronological order? Ok, let’s start with “Hello, my name is Jammy Dodger.”
Just do 3. Your first wasn’t very good.

Quote:
Is it? You’re winding me up...
Thick @#%&!s unite.

Unread 20-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Can't because jammy is bouncing from thread to thread telling us everything is fine. Like he did last year. And the year before that. And the year.......
Reminiscent of the big man himself

Unread 20-09-2020, 07:51 PM
utd99

My God...

Unread 20-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
My God...
I probably am.

Unread 20-09-2020, 09:29 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I probably am.
Even you, as cretinous as you are, must have known that was a shit comeback. Why are you bothering? Just flounce again.....

Unread 20-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Even you, as cretinous as you are, must have known that was a shit comeback. Why are you bothering? Just flounce again.....
That’s what a shit comeback looks like.

Not sure you understand the meaning of the words flounce or again.

Unread 20-09-2020, 11:21 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
That’s what a shit comeback looks like.

Not sure you understand the meaning of the words flounce or again.
Pay your subs and shut the £#%&! up you tight @#%&!.

Unread 20-09-2020, 11:24 PM
tatty

Quote:
Pay your subs and shut the £#%&! up you tight @#%&!.
Subs Dodger.

Unread 20-09-2020, 11:42 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not brilliantly coached, no. Just wondering if there is something else, though.
I don't think United are tbh, certainly doesn't look it at times. Same goes for Ole & tactics and dare I say it what he does during a game. Too reactive and more often than not too late.

I think he's doing a very good job in terms of identifying players to come in and go but erm that's it for me atm. Possibly being a bit too harsh.

Yesterday didn't surprise in the slightest given preparations (or lack of) for this season. Looking undercooked doesn't do it justice. Turn up and play like that vs Luton & Brighton this week United can expect the same outcome.

Unread 21-09-2020, 12:10 AM
tatty

Ole seems more suited to a DoF role than manager imo.

Unread 21-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Ole seems more suited to a DoF role than manager imo.
Yep. Whereas media fave Lampard seems more suited to a pundit role rather than a manager.

Unread 21-09-2020, 08:09 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I don't think United are tbh, certainly doesn't look it at times. Same goes for Ole & tactics and dare I say it what he does during a game. Too reactive and more often than not too late.

I think he's doing a very good job in terms of identifying players to come in and go but erm that's it for me atm. Possibly being a bit too harsh.

Yesterday didn't surprise in the slightest given preparations (or lack of) for this season. Looking undercooked doesn't do it justice. Turn up and play like that vs Luton & Brighton this week United can expect the same outcome.
His signings are a bit hit and miss

Maguire- good signing but overpriced (not on Ole tbf)
AWB- Meh and completely overpaid for him
James- Meh
Bruno- good signing
Iggy- just a body
Donny- fingers crossed he turns out to be a good buy

Unread 21-09-2020, 08:11 AM
barca99

The front 3 behind Martial seemed to rotate an awful lot. Dont remember that happening much last season but Bruno often found himself out wide.

Greenwood and Rashford also changing from left to right.

Dropping Bruno deep to get VDB in (which did work somewhat) all screams of not having a £#%&!ing clue what we are doing to me.