United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Who'd have thought that all Jose had to do to endear himself to our fans (other than winning two trophies and finishing the highest since fergie retired) was to stand in front of the cameras smile sheepishly, talk exclusively in misty eyed nostalgic buzz phrases, jam the team full of inexperienced kids and then just tell them to go out and "express themselves" on matchday.

The excuses would have been pouring in for him.
Nope, still wouldn't have done.

The guys a @#%&!...

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Who'd have thought that all Jose had to do to endear himself to our fans (other than winning two trophies and finishing the highest since fergie retired) was to stand in front of the cameras smile sheepishly, talk exclusively in misty eyed nostalgic buzz phrases, jam the team full of inexperienced kids and then just tell them to go out and "express themselves" on matchday.

The excuses would have been pouring in for him.
Seems to me he already had you and a few others eating out of the palm of his hand, didn’t stop all the players and board turning on him

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Seems to me he already had you and a few others eating out of the palm of his hand, didn’t stop all the players and board turning on him
What's ole done then for the players and the board to turn on him?

The board haven't bought him the players he wants and judging by that yesterday the players clearly aren't arsed about playing for him

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:35 PM
sweetleftfoot

This Newcastle side are getting shafted by Brighton. We all know they will outrun us and beat us 1-0 with a worldie from one of them divvy skinhead brothers.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:35 PM
believe

Quote:

The board haven't bought him the players he wants and judging by that yesterday the players clearly aren't arsed about playing for him
All Ole needs to do is beat Luton and people will be saying we’re 2 players away from competing for the league again.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:37 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yeah, Son wouldn't elevate us at all

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=263

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:37 PM
utd99

Quote:

C’mon now.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
All Ole needs to do is beat Luton and people will be saying we’re 2 players away from competing for the league again.
"that's what this club's all about. Coming to places like Luton and showing what you can do. The lads were superb today, i know Lindeloffy was unlucky when the part-time window cleaner done him 1v1 but we'll bounce back in training tomorrow when Carra and Macca bring in some videos for the lads to watch - I think it's Finding Nemo tomorrow, so they'll love that."

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
"that's what this club's all about. Coming to places like Luton and showing what you can do. The lads were superb today, i know Lindeloffy was unlucky when the part-time window cleaner done him 1v1 but we'll bounce back in training tomorrow when Carra and Macca bring in some videos for the lads to watch - I think it's Finding Nemo tomorrow, so they'll love that."

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:41 PM
dunk

Quote:

Nothing, they haven't. 1 defeat in the League since January. The players clearly aren't fit or ready to be playing against Premier League opposition due to the quite ridiculous end to last season and beginning of this. Most have had 4 or 5 training sessions with United since the EL Semi, apparently. If you can't see the problems that causes then I can't help you.

That doesn't mean the squad is good enough or the first team should be challenging for the title. The squad needed 4 or 5 first team quality additions, it seems the decision has been made to chuck the vast majority of the budget at one.. if I was a betting man I'd put money on that being a business decision as much as anything that Ole has to live with and the current financial climate is being given as the reason.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:42 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Nope, still wouldn't have done.

The guys a @#%&!...
The best managers usually are.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Exhibit B.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser

Quote:
State.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Jethro

£#%&! me it's going to be a long season. Some aren't going to make it.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Most likely the manager if yesterday is anything to go by.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:53 PM
Sparky***

Anyway, i'm off for sunday dinner now, enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:53 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The best managers usually are.
the fergie given time rule applies. not every @#%&! is a good manager. what happened with mou was not merely predictable, it was predicted by pretty much everyone on here.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:54 PM
dunk

Quote:

I'd save some for when Chelsea actually give the dippers a game later pal.

Unread 20-09-2020, 02:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
i'd have that lamptey, look at the £#%&!ing speed of him
Catch up. 🤣🤣. 3 £#%&!ing million that kid covers the whole right hand side. We have a player who can defend offers nothing else and cost 50.

Quote:

Not a chance you wont post after it during chelsea Liverpool game you crank
Closed Thread