United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:30 PM
windy waffles

Talking Gareth Bale

His agent has spoken about the rumours he is going to leave...

Quote:
Gareth is fine. He has two years left on his contract," he told BBC Sport.

"He likes living in Madrid and he is going nowhere.

"He is still as good as anyone else in the team. It's up to [Real Madrid manager] Zinedine Zidane.

"Of course there's been interest but there's hardly a club in the world which can afford him.

"It's a great loss that he's not in the Real Madrid team at the moment but he will not leave."

The neck of the guy - no wonder ZZ hates him.

Sticking around like a bad smell.

Absolutely living the dream though. £400,00k per week, living in Spain, does f*** all except turn off for training, sit on the bench and play golf.

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Time For Heroes

He's a prick, I can't stand him. What does he think he's going to do for the rest of his career? Sure he's got loads of medals but he hasn't earnt half of them. I know he's doing it to wind up ZZ and the president but go and play football somewhere, he's hardly poor and would still get comfortably £200k a week elsewhere.

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:37 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes View Post
He's a prick, I can't stand him. What does he think he's going to do for the rest of his career? Sure he's got loads of medals but he hasn't earnt half of them. I know he's doing it to wind up ZZ and the president but go and play football somewhere, he's hardly poor and would still get comfortably £200k a week elsewhere.

might neg you just because this was against them and you forgot it

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:44 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Would you take a £20m per year drop in wages to move your settled family back to England?

I honestly don't blame him. His desire to play football has clearly subsided after everything he has won so good luck to him. Their own stupid fault for giving him that new contract when they did.

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Hasnít earned half of them? What on Earth are you talking about? The only one he hasnít earned is the league title from this year.

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Hasn't he got some dodgy family trouble ? Can't come back to the UK last I heard...

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Hasn't he got some dodgy family trouble ? Can't come back to the UK last I heard...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-prison.html

Unread 20-07-2020, 04:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:
105 goals in 250 games for them from the wing, but hasnít earned half his medals

Ok pal.

Unread 20-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Vedder

Yeah also scoring in 3 or 4 finals

Unread 20-07-2020, 05:01 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
And the rest:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...-emma-12966136

Quote:
In September 2016, a suitcase containing £1million worth of cocaine, watches and cash went missing from Emma's grandparents' Cardiff home.

Emma's cousin Epiphany Dring, who worked as a topless model on soft p*** sites, was staying with her grandparents John and Eva McMurray at the time but fled the UK when the bag disappeared, fearing recriminations. She later returned home.

Shortly afterwards, a drugs gang firebombed John and Eva's car, kicked in their front door and threw bricks through their windows, while the home of Emma's 56-year-old aunt Annabella Williams' in Flint, north Wales, was also targeted and two cars set alight.

Annabella's son Peter Williams was convicted of criminal damage in October 2016 after pouring petrol through the letterbox of Epiphany's mum Jane Burns - who he blamed for his parents' problems - but said he had no intention of igniting it.

No wonder he wants to stay the f*** away.