Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: erik ten hag
in 55 55.00%
out 45 45.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:48 AM
silv

he’s repeating that we dominated the game which is surely nonsense

we played a part but Chelsea had more possession and more chances. Yes our attackers clicked into gear nicely at times but his grasp of english is worrying

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:49 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Didn’t know. Feel terrible now. Dreadful evening.

90+12
“They're down? They needed a win tonight? I thought they needed a point."

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:52 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
After 1-4 on Sunday it's Fletcher in for the rest of the season. Its a shame because I like him.

Waistcoat reds
I’ll be very surprised if he’s sacked before the end of the season. INEOS seem intent on sorting out the hierarchy above him first, and no decision is likely to be made until then.

Once the summer rolls round and they’re in place, a decision will be made. The more results and collapses like last night and it won’t be a favourable one for ETH

After the promise of last season, This season has been absolutely gutting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
“They're down? They needed a win tonight? I thought they needed a point."

I am dreadful at knowing whose gone on here. Only just noticed Pop.

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:55 AM
guerreiro

Really no argument for him to stay, other than continuity. Where to next, we’ve had:

Scottish
Ideologue
Serial winner
Club legend
Autistic

Not tried an English. It’s going to be Potter isn’t it.

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:58 AM
Lok

Time for a new poll? It seems there's not many believers left.

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:58 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post

Agreed, genuinely don't know what the answer is, very impressed by everyone on here who does though, if they've watched and understood the last 10 years.

INEOS in is better than full Glazer, so I suppose there is that.

Unread 05-04-2024, 08:04 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I’ll be very surprised if he’s sacked before the end of the season. INEOS seem intent on sorting out the hierarchy above him first, and no decision is likely to be made until then.

Once the summer rolls round and they’re in place, a decision will be made. The more results and collapses like last night and it won’t be a favourable one for ETH

I am dreadful at knowing whose gone on here. Only just noticed Pop.
they will all be working together already and i imagine the successor has been chosen already due to it being the most important part

Unread 05-04-2024, 08:10 AM
Finport Red

Bringing rashford on almost seemed like a deliberate act of sabotage. Like floating out into the. Idle of the ocean on an airbed and sticking a knife in it.

If he’s picked at the weekend after last night, ETH can just go. I can’t defend the selection of that waste of space anymore.

Unread 05-04-2024, 08:52 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Personally, I don't think that game changes anything but it adds to a season of shite and he'll likely be replaced in the summer. Won't be missed.

Start of April, have lost 12 games and still on minus goal difference. Fair chance we end a season losing more games than we win. I'm not sure what the metrics are that support him staying? I'm not sure that him being dutch and having once lost to Spurs in a CL semi are going to count for much.
This the metric

I'd honestly rather Ole came back.

Unread 05-04-2024, 08:56 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
This the metric

I'd honestly rather Ole came back.
Whilst I don't want Southgate, I would 100% take him over EtH. That's how bad it has got.

Unread 05-04-2024, 08:56 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
Whilst I don't want Southgate, I would 100% take him over EtH.
That’s because you don’t know ball.

Unread 05-04-2024, 09:02 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
That’s because you don’t know ball.
I really wish I did. The ball knowers have all been proven right again. I reckon they must just spend all their time just looking at balls.

Unread 05-04-2024, 09:06 AM
marlo

Listen to how he even answers question

No charisma, no personality, nothing about him.

He shouldn’t be the manager…of Manchester United!

Unread 05-04-2024, 09:07 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
I really wish I did. The ball knowers have all been proven right again. I reckon they must just spend all their time just looking at balls.
Sounds a bit sus

Unread 05-04-2024, 09:08 AM
shenwen

Quote:

Unread 05-04-2024, 09:18 AM
Hyman_Roth

Pretty much gone at this point. Getting to the stage where I’m actually not that arsed who we get in.

Anyway, regardless of what I think, I think he’s 100% toast as far as Ineos are concerned. It was like watching an under 7’s match. Can only imagine the inner trauma Mr Marginal Gains must be going through watching that lsd inspired chaos. From a bloke who’s used to rubbing his chin for hours debating the benefit of the slight weight loss from a titanium gear cog to watching Benny hill FC v the keystone £#%&!ing cops FC playing out a slap stick foam pie throwing competition.

Unread 05-04-2024, 09:19 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Can only imagine the inner trauma Mr Marginal Gains must be going through watching that lsd inspired chaos. From a bloke who’s used to rubbing his chin for hours debating the benefit of the slight weight loss from a titanium gear cog to watching Benny hill FC v the keystone £#%&!ing cops FC playing out a live head explosion.
Well it's quite a leap from EPO to LSD, Geoff.

Unread 05-04-2024, 09:30 AM
AK14

Quote:
Whilst I don't want Southgate, I would 100% take him over EtH. That's how bad it has got.
No thanks.

Unread 05-04-2024, 09:35 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Certainly spend their time talking it.

Unread 05-04-2024, 09:48 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
https://x.com/arsenalsensible/status...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww

Listen to how he even answers question

No charisma, no personality, nothing about him.

He shouldn’t be the manager…of Manchester United!
Cheers. Was wondering where you were going with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
they will all be working together already and i imagine the successor has been chosen already due to it being the most important part
Perhaps. I think they value the Structure above him more than anything else. Honestly Think this is his saving grace for now. I can’t imagine they especially want to change coaches while they’re still trying to gut the place out, but more games like last night and they’ll be left with little choice.