Closed Thread

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:04 PM
saffers

A disgraceful signing.

Ole era has set us back years.

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:09 PM
Whip Hubley

I absolutely hate him with a passion.

If he was just turning in dross performances that would be one thing, but his whole demeanour is ill-befitting of a captain of any club, let alone us. I was doing my best to give him a chance last season, and thought he'd kick on after the Euros. But he's just bad.

Also doesn't help him that he turns in performances for England yet is absolute shit for us.

One of our worst ever big money signings alongside ADM and Pogba. And at least we got our money back on ADM, we won't with this lumbering £#%&!ing bastard.

Unread 29-12-2021, 01:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I absolutely hate him with a passion.

If he was just turning in dross performances that would be one thing, but his whole demeanour is ill-befitting of a captain of any club, let alone us. I was doing my best to give him a chance last season, and thought he'd kick on after the Euros. But he's just bad.

Also doesn't help him that he turns in performances for England yet is absolute shit for us.

One of our worst ever big money signings alongside ADM and Pogba. And at least we got our money back on ADM, we won't with this lumbering £#%&!ing bastard.
If you put him up on the market now you would struggle to get £20m I think due to his wages.

It is pound for pound the worst ever signing made.

£85m for this guy, WTF.

People commenting that this was weird were being abused due to Olesexualism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Just waiting for saffers to call them Harrysexuals.
Just saw this. Class.

Unread 29-12-2021, 01:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Another one to add to bunkers saged list ...

Didn't want him signed and at the time 98% of the forum were gushing over him...

Pathetic human, weak centre back ...

Unread 29-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Mr_Ed

I don't think he's that bad TBH. If he gets some good coaching and some time with RR's new shrink he will improve.

I do think he's been rumbled insofar that he's not technically that great so if you close him down quickly he can't offer much and he lacks any real pace.

I think sticking Varane next to him was a good idea if he stays injury free and adapts to the game quickly. We did pay far too much for Harry though

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:01 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If you put him up on the market now you would struggle to get £20m I think due to his wages.

It is pound for pound the worst ever signing made.

£85m for this guy, WTF.
Absurd isn’t it? Don’t see how anyone can defend him at this point unless they’re wumming. Pogba has still given us a few highlights and as said above, at least we got our money back on ADM. Maguire is a joke player, that he’s captain is an insult to those who wore the armband before him.

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:02 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Didn't want him signed and at the time 98% of the forum were gushing over him...

Ahead of the curve, fair play.

Might be dropping a nuke her but here goes

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...hlight=maguire

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:05 PM
Pop

He looks exactly like the kind of braindead £#%&!er you see during an international tournament throwing garden furniture at rival fans, arms outstretched afterwards.

Look at him, an absolute Igor.

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:08 PM
Vedder

I thought we missed him back end of last season but £#%&! me this season he has been the worst CB in the league comfortably. A £#%&!ing disgrace

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Ahead of the curve, fair play.

Might be dropping a nuke her but here goes

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...hlight=maguire
Whip with a darting 180.....

Hates him now ? Oh...

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=23

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:19 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Whip with a darting 180.....

Hates him now ? Oh...

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=23
Respect to whip for reassessing his opinion. Nothing wrong with realising you made a mistake and admitting it. Reading through that thread though - wow. Be interesting to see who else can step up like whip.

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:27 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He looks exactly like the kind of braindead £#%&!er you see during an international tournament throwing garden furniture at rival fans, arms outstretched afterwards.

Looks like Dudley in Harry Potter after the dementors had got to him.

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:48 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:50 PM
AK14

Quote:

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Unread 29-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Sarcasm......

You were utterly gushing over him...

"Over the moon with this signing"

Unread 29-12-2021, 03:02 PM
Chorlton74

Verbal Kint moves quicker than him and he was a £#%&!ing gimp.

Unread 29-12-2021, 03:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Sarcasm......

You were utterly gushing over him...

"Over the moon with this signing"

Cause it was…

Unread 29-12-2021, 03:21 PM
tatty

He isn’t as bad as being made out.

He’s never going to be a Ferdinand, Vidic, Pallister, Bruce, Stam or MacGrath.

But he could be a Kevin Moran or Mal Donaghy.

Unread 29-12-2021, 03:28 PM
NedKelly

When the Burnley defenders walk out and see Maguire starting for us tomorrow

Unread 29-12-2021, 04:19 PM
Dasilvatwins

Making him captain was a bad decision. I think he wouldn’t be as bad if he was just a secondary defender. That being said he really is a pathetic captain. Just wilts and has excuses. Ralf needs to get some balls and switch it to someone better .
Closed Thread