United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2008, 05:57 PM
HarkNowHear

Exclamation damaged goods

Have you ever broken or damaged anything in temper and later regretted your actions??

I had a really smart sony seperates system that at the time cost me a small fortune. During a rather bitter arguement, I ripped the system from its home and launched it at the whore. The cd unit opened and appeared to laugh at me

Fuckin thing was wrecked

I was acting the big time cunt with an ex years ago. Put my Marina (car) around a lamppost. When I got out to see what damage had been done and realising I had fucked it big time, I stuck the boot in the drivers door. Fuck off big dent.

The insurance company refused to pay for the dent as it wasnt related to the accident

Unread 02-04-2008, 05:58 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Have you ever broken or damaged anything in temper and later regretted your actions??

I had a really smart sony seperates system that at the time cost me a small fortune. During a rather bitter arguement, I ripped the system from its home and launched it at the whore. The cd unit opened and appeared to laugh at me

Fuckin thing was wrecked

I was acting the big time cunt with an ex years ago. Put my Marina (car) around a lamppost. When I got out to see what damage had been done and realising I had fucked it big time, I stuck the boot in the drivers door. Fuck off big dent.

The insurance company refused to pay for the dent as it wasnt related to the accident
Why am I picturing Basil Fawlty, Car, Branch

Unread 02-04-2008, 06:01 PM
red @rmy

I once smacked arkid in the mouth cos he wouldn't drop me off at the boozer.

Felt shit for an hour or two.

Sparky***

I've broke about 4 Playstation control pads in pure fury. Mostly at playing Pro Evo online.

When I was a kid I remember not being able to beat M Bison on streetfighter and getting so wound up i would bite the SNES controller.

no fun

I dont really have a temper as such, but I once rode a stolen honda 50 into baguley brook for a laugh. Fucking thing never started again

Unread 02-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Grimson

Once when playing golf I hit a bad shot, just an ordinary bad shot - not even that bad in fact, I just dumped a 7 iron into a bunker. A sudden, incomprehensible fury washed over me, and I turned and hurled my 7 iron into the woods. I was playing with my friend Wes, and he started laughing so hard he almost stopped breathing. I had to go crawling through thornbrush and weeds to get it back, and when I found it, the shaft was bent. Wes at that point did in fact die laughing.

Unread 02-04-2008, 06:09 PM
fix up look SHARPE

smashed my keyboard into the monitor because my computer was being slow. succeeded only in leaving some wierd white mark in it, about the size of a pea.

it's very fucking irritating when your watching football/films on the computer...like you know when you have to move the mouse because the cursor is on the screen, but permanent.

also i trashed my whole room when i was 14. just took a cricket bat to everything. can't even remember why.

Unread 02-04-2008, 06:09 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Once when playing golf I hit a bad shot, just an ordinary bad shot - not even that bad in fact, I just dumped a 7 iron into a bunker. A sudden, incomprehensible fury washed over me, and I turned and hurled my 7 iron into the woods. I was playing with my friend Wes, and he started laughing so hard he almost stopped breathing.

Mr Grim, I cant remember the hole at Alty but my mate muffed his 5 iron off the tee and did the same. Only, over these bushes is where the fishermen spend their days and I dont think to this day that anybody has hooked his 5 iron

Unread 02-04-2008, 06:12 PM
LH_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
smashed my keyboard into the monitor because my computer was being slow. succeeded only in leaving some wierd white mark in it, about the size of a pea.

it's very fucking irritating when your watching football/films on the computer...like you know when you have to move the mouse because the cursor is on the screen, but permanent.

also i trashed my whole room when i was 14. just took a cricket bat to everything. can't even remember why.
Are you like one of them geeky kids with glasses who turns out to be a complete fucking fruitcake once wound up?

I once got battered by one of them cunts in year 10. He was in such a rage I couldn't hurt him

Unread 02-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Once when playing golf I hit a bad shot, just an ordinary bad shot - not even that bad in fact, I just dumped a 7 iron into a bunker. A sudden, incomprehensible fury washed over me, and I turned and hurled my 7 iron into the woods. I was playing with my friend Wes, and he started laughing so hard he almost stopped breathing. I had to go crawling through thornbrush and weeds to get it back, and when I found it, the shaft was bent. Wes at that point did in fact die laughing.
Mate of mine launched his 6-iron into a tree at Outlane (just off the M62) for exactly the same reason. Stuck fast among the branches, so it did. It turned out it was his favourite club, so he threw his 4-iron into the tree to knock it down.

Yep, that got stuck in the branches as well...

His name? Silly. Arf.
Closed Thread