United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:16 PM
programmes?
 
Unhappy Sale Of Goods Act 1979

Any experts on?

I went to a gig last night, but when I got there the seats I had bought were already taken. The usher checked both sets of tickets (ours and the seat occupiers) and was happy that all was above board, but we had to move. We ended up sat in worse seats.

What's my next step? I will be complaining in writing, but what should I reasonably expect as compensation? (Obv. I want my money back, but am I likely to get it?)

 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default Re: Sale Of Goods Act 1979

stick a scart cable up the usher's arse
 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Ginners
 
Default Re: Sale Of Goods Act 1979

why didnt you kick up a fuss there and then instead of accepting defeat like a spineless faggot
 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:20 PM
no fun
 
Default Re: Sale Of Goods Act 1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
Any experts on?

I went to a gig last night, but when I got there the seats I had bought were already taken. The usher checked both sets of tickets (ours and the seat occupiers) and was happy that all was above board, but we had to move. We ended up sat in worse seats.

What's my next step? I will be complaining in writing, but what should I reasonably expect as compensation? (Obv. I want my money back, but am I likely to get it?)

happened to me at the apollo once - they were good enough to offer me tickets to a future gig of my choice as recompense.....quite reasonable I thought
 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:20 PM
teflon_terry
 
Default Re: Sale Of Goods Act 1979

Serves you right for going to an Usher gig in the first place.
 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:21 PM
programmes?
 
Default Re: Sale Of Goods Act 1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
why didnt you kick up a fuss there and then instead of accepting defeat like a spineless faggot
Because that wouldn't achieve anything, plus I've not got a fanny.
 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:21 PM
forwardirektion
 
Default Re: Sale Of Goods Act 1979

What gig?
 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:22 PM
plopborsky
 
Default Re: Sale Of Goods Act 1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
What gig?
just said usher

 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:24 PM
forzagarza
 
Default Re: Sale Of Goods Act 1979

Peppa Pig no doubt
 
Unread 02-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Ginners
 
Default Re: Sale Of Goods Act 1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
Because that wouldn't achieve anything, plus I've not got a fanny.
what did you expect this thread to achieve?
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Sale Of Goods Act 1979
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
damaged goods HarkNowHear Off Topic 11 02-04-2008 06:16 PM
We get lots of free samples or retail goods in our office. fergieslovechild Off Topic 16 19-10-2007 04:26 PM
Haunting video of OT, 1979 Zorg Off Topic 5 14-05-2007 12:22 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.