United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2009, 12:03 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman
Neither did Teves, Barbatov has no pace what so ever felt Teves had more to give, enjoyed the match though, cracking atmosphere with some great chanting, apart from the bloke two rows back who was asleep.
fergie wanted better ball retention for the last 20 minutes or so as arsenal pressed for an away goal. same reason for giggs coming on for anderson.

didn't seem too happy tevez, though, did he? well, he can choose: come on towards the end to replace berbles or come off towards the end to be replaced by berbles. not sure what he was upset about tbh.

Unread 30-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Sparky***

Gooners at work today were proper pissed off.

Unread 30-04-2009, 01:24 PM
MJ Ramone

Thought we were excellent last night, but talk about leaving it on a knife edge
Also, the injury to Rio has really put the skids under the run-in

We have to gamble on Saturday now (team selection wise)...which is so £#%&!ing risky given the consequences of us not winning the League ... but at the same time we CANNOT pass up this wonderful opportunity to win back to back European Cups.

The season is so finely balanced

Incidentally. Vintage ABU bias pouring out of every media outlet today - Papers, Talkshite, SSNews etc... "ADVANTAGE ARSENAL!"..."GREAT RESULT FOR ARSENAL!" ..."ALMUNIA LEADS ARSENAL TO THE FINAL" etc...
I don't think I've heard anyone say how we absolutely bossed the game & showed Arsenal up for what they are - ie; not in our £#%&!ing class.

Unread 30-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Sparky***

huge game on saturday.

Obviously I don't think rio will play. which is £#%&!ing gutting.

but step up reds, time to be counted.

Unread 30-04-2009, 01:30 PM
armchair

Fergie says same back four except for Rio and a different midfield and attack.

I think the substitution of Tev last night was to keep him angry.

Unread 30-04-2009, 01:45 PM
redman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
huge game on saturday.

Obviously I don't think rio will play. which is £#%&!ing gutting.

but step up reds, time to be counted.
Agreed, this is the time to nail it, no £#%&! up's please.

Unread 30-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Fergie says same back four except for Rio and a different midfield and attack.

I think the substitution of Tev last night was to keep him angry.
i think you could be right

Unread 30-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i think you could be right

childish. Immature. Silly.

That's right tickled me that has
Closed Thread