United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Rhodzy

O'Shea

Unread 06-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's just a flesh wound
Tevez, Rooney ??? Nope.

Both excellent players, but they don't have the pace or ability to go past a man.
The only player we really have now is Nani
I'm pissed, but that's nonsense

Unread 06-12-2008, 11:32 PM
It's just a flesh wound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
I'm pissed, but that's nonsense
I'm talking about the way Andrei or Giggs or Lee Sharpe could in their prime.

When you are playing bitter teams like Sunderland who play a 10-0-0, you need someone who is able to beat a man.

We had Ronaldo to do this, what do we have now, JSP ?

Unread 06-12-2008, 11:32 PM
dunk

Nemanja Vidic, Goal poacher supreme.

FWIW, players were beating players all over the place today, the problem was that there was no space in behind to break into. Doesn't matter how skillful or quick you are, if there is no space to get into when you beat your man, your pace is redundant and beating the man pointless.

Any one with a modicum of intelligence would recognise this.

Shit as it was, Sunderland defended very well, and mainly about 10 yards in front of their keeper.

They went to Chelsea and tried to play, lesson learnt.

Unread 06-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Wez

Quote:
I'm talking about the way Andrei or Giggs or Lee Sharpe could in their prime.

When you are playing bitter teams like Sunderland who play a 10-0-0, you need someone who is able to beat a man.

We had Ronaldo to do this, what do we have now, JSP ?

Your point about Rooney & Tevez not having pace or ability; thats what I cant get my head around

Unread 06-12-2008, 11:40 PM
It's just a flesh wound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Your point about Rooney & Tevez not having pace or ability; thats what I cant get my head around
Rooney is quick, I'll give you that.

Tevez goes like he is running in treacle.

Unread 06-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Wez

Quote:
Rooney is quick, I'll give you that.

Tevez goes like he is running in treacle.
Now I know youre taking the piss

Unread 06-12-2008, 11:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Now I know youre taking the piss
Yep, looked slow as £#%&! when he ran clear at the end, was it Anton Ferdinand who only just managed to catch him, slow arsed @#%&!.

Unread 06-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep, looked slow as £#%&! when he ran clear at the end, was it Anton Ferdinand who only just managed to catch him, slow arsed @#%&!.
Thankyou Dunk
Closed Thread