United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
You can call it a theft, but to be fair we had hardly any shots on goal.

I can see a lesson being given on sunday
Yep, we passed it around a lot..... and that was pretty much it. I'd be interested to see how many shots we actually had.

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
You can call it a theft, but to be fair we had hardly any shots on goal.

I can see a lesson being given on sunday
alright nostradamus, calm down

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:41 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down One of the most undeserved victories

I've ever seen. %@#$&!s. Why we didn't go at them like we do in League I've no idea. @#%&!ing £#%&!ing shite. I just knew that Jap player would put it away! And the amount of time Louis had to wait to take the penalty...you just knew it would be saved. Should have won it by half time. £#%&! it, as long as we beat the rent boys on sunday!

What the £#%&! was Fergie thinking resting players in Denmark. We should have had at least 10 points going into this game. Not looking forward to the Benfica game, I've got a bad feeling

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:42 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Not looking forward to the Benfica game, I've got a bad feeling
Deja vu

We'll be ok. (I £#%&!in hope)

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:42 PM
ralph

showed up how poor our squad is, it was obvious Saha wasn't having a good night. Another top class striker there could have come on and been more effective. Tonight's game showed how important it is to have 3/4 quality front men

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Tiberian

Its the lack of ambition lads. we went 4-5-1 against a shower of a team.

Why we could not go out 4-4-2, attack them with conviction i do not know, what is wrong with the mentality away from home in this tournament?

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I've ever seen. %@#$&!s. Why we didn't go at them like we do in League I've no idea. @#%&!ing £#%&!ing shite. I just knew that Jap player would put it away! And the amount of time Louis had to wait to take the penalty...you just knew it would be saved. Should have won it by half time. £#%&! it, as long as we beat the rent boys on sunday!

What the £#%&! was Fergie thinking resting players in Denmark. We should have had at least 10 points going into this game. Not looking forward to the Benfica game, I've got a bad feeling

My thoughts exactly.

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Why we could not go out 4-4-2, attack them with conviction i do not know, what is wrong with the mentality away from home in this tournament?
I totally agree. In the League at Blackburn and Bolton, we attacked with pace and width. yet at Celtic (an inferriour side to the two mentioned) we play a possetion game, knocking it around midfield. Makes no £#%&!ing sence. What is it about European games that scares the shit out of Fergie?

One away win in over two years is a dreadfull record for a club like ours. I really thought winning inLisbon would be the catalyst for better away performances. How wrong I was. Shambolic

Unread 22-11-2006, 01:08 AM
Craptacular

Question what's the question

alright you karnak's

the answer is...

...John O'Pie
Closed Thread