United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Whalefish

City are woeful and despite being 1-0 up Chelsea aren't much better.

Anyone expecting City to do 'us' a favour or to get a result tonight needs their head looking at.

Unread 14-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Redtaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
City are woeful and despite being 1-0 up Chelsea aren't much better.

Anyone expecting City to do 'us' a favour or to get a result tonight needs their head looking at.
Agreed

Is it me or does John 'Steve Austin' Terry look a lot out of sorts???

Unread 14-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Sparky***

that's the worst part. Chelsea haven't even had to try, and them useless blue @#%&!s have handed them the lead.

Unread 14-03-2007, 09:16 PM
MrBishi

39,000. That's 9,000 empty seats, against the champions of England, with all city's ticket deals... and he's just called that 'a great crowd'. I'm stunned.

Unread 14-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
39,000. That's 9,000 empty seats, against the champions of England, with all city's ticket deals... and he's just called that 'a great crowd'. I'm stunned.
Sky are duty bound to talk up all English football's greatest clichés. One of them being city fans are super-duper loyal and take 9,000,000 to every away game.

Unread 14-03-2007, 09:38 PM
1MUFC

City v Chelsea = City are £#%&! – Chelsea don’t give a £#%&!.

Unread 14-03-2007, 09:43 PM
jem

is being a @#%&!, as usual. one minute he's dying. the next he's king kong.

I wish barton could shoot. I've changed the subject slightly there, in case you were wondering.

Unread 14-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Sparky***

this is one of the worst games i've ever seen.

Unread 14-03-2007, 09:53 PM
jem

I'm trying to liven it up on betfair, but I'm afraid it's only making me cry more.

Unread 14-03-2007, 09:56 PM
1MUFC

£#%&!ing nob heads both sides are

Unread 14-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Sparky***

Yep, they've got sheff utd and watford in their next 2 prem games as well. An easier 3 games they could not have wished for.

Unread 14-03-2007, 10:14 PM
MJ Ramone

By the time we go to Stamford Bridge I'd be surprised if we had a lead in the Title race.
We've hit a slump...regardless of a few good results we've been playing poorly.
Fergie's panicking a bit, that's why 4-5-1 has reared it's ugly head again.
We're going out to 'not lose' rather than win football matches.

As already mentioned, Chelsea's next 2 games are Sheff United & Watford = 6pts without breaking sweat.
We've got a couple of very tricky home games by comparison.

Regardless of how well we've done up to now, I don't feel that there's a 'Focus' amongst the players...I don't sense a 'ruthless, confident streak'
We've got 2 huge games in 3 days before the hell on earth that is 'International Week'....if we win both then I'll start to feel a bit more hopeful.
If we draw with Bolton & go out of the Cup I can see us hitting a dodgy spell that could cost us silverware.

Unread 14-03-2007, 10:24 PM
HarkNowHear

[quote=jem;192089]is being a @#%&!, as usual. one minute he's dying. the next he's king kong.
QUOTE]

This is good

I want to smash his kisser in the soft bastard

Unread 14-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Regardless of how well we've done up to now, I don't feel that there's a 'Focus' amongst the players...I don't sense a 'ruthless, confident streak'
Well let us know when you 'feel' or 'sense' the players can get it turned around.

Unread 14-03-2007, 10:35 PM
denis lawless

Unread 14-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

Talking

Quote:
By the time we go to Stamford Bridge I'd be surprised if we had a lead in the Title race.

As already mentioned, Chelsea's next 2 games are Sheff United & Watford = 6pts without breaking sweat.

We've got 2 huge games in 3 days before the hell on earth that is 'International Week'....if we win both then I'll start to feel a bit more hopeful.
If we draw with Bolton & go out of the Cup I can see us hitting a dodgy spell that could cost us silverware.
http://www.utdforum.com/showpost.php...4&postcount=18

http://www.utdforum.com/showpost.php...6&postcount=24

Not stalking you - honest :embarrassment:

Unread 14-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Tiberian

Chelsea were always going to make us work for it though.Utd Players, and the manager have to prove that they deserve to be champions, keep our nerve and pick up the results.

Chelsea, boring to watch, but have taken 6 points form 2 tricky away games quite easily.

Our experienced players will have to lead the rest.

Unread 15-03-2007, 08:20 AM
Whalefish

Quote:

Unread 15-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Unread 15-03-2007, 08:23 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Chelsea were always going to make us work for it though.Utd Players, and the manager have to prove that they deserve to be champions, keep our nerve and pick up the results.

Chelsea, boring to watch, but have taken 6 points form 2 tricky away games quite easily.

Our experienced players will have to lead the rest.
Spot on.
Closed Thread