United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
Probably out of sheer curiosity. I've watched a few clips years ago from Iraq, mexico, Ukraine which I wished I hadn't. Would not watch this one.
You can tell from the tone of this thread that not many have watched it.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
What has he got to do with it?
Everything??

Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
1. What kind of cunt does that?
2. Why isn't his/her phone currently in 400 pieces in the car park?
New job.

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo View Post
Why? Why the fuck would you want to watch that
I think people should be forced to watch it, show the results of allowing vile, hateful speech to not only hide behind free speech, but in most cases be used as a career opportunity for some of the most worthless cunts drawing breath.

The instigators are every bit as bad as the perpetrators, let people see the fruits of their labours.

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:27 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don? View Post
This.

Watching it was truly horrific.

Heís a fucking monster who should be kept alive for the next 60 years and stabbed by Muslims to the edge of death and then repaired by Muslim trainee doctors as a guinea pig.

Someone so fucked up needs a special torture.

Itís the worst clip of be seen in many ways. Some of Poops Mexican butchery in the slaughterhouse are grim but thereís the sneaking suspicion some of them had it coming.

This is just truly pure evil.

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:29 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Everything??
Really? Or not at all?

Iím no fan of his but condemn him for his own actions not for an unrelated massacre on the other side of the world.

Itís part of the unhelpful proclivity to brand everyone with misgivings about immigration policy as a white supremecist. Youíll push them down that road. If you canít debate the middle ground al you have are the extremes.

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo View Post
Why? Why the fuck would you want to watch that
Have to watch, never know when the information stored in your brain could save a life....

presence of the abnormal, absence of the norm

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:47 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Have to watch, never know when the information stored in your brain could save a life....

Easy to say but there was a period where he was changing magazines 2 or 3 lads with chairs could have done him.

If it kicks off at church on Sunday Iím ready.

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post

Oh yeah I remember, you watched the Vegas shooting video and said you'd know how to avoid being shot there

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:50 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
Really? Or not at all?

Iím no fan of his but condemn him for his own actions not for an unrelated massacre on the other side of the world.

Itís part of the unhelpful proclivity to brand everyone with misgivings about immigration policy as a white supremecist. Youíll push them down that road. If you canít debate the middle ground al you have are the extremes.
Robinson is an Islamophobe, he is a creator and distributor of racist propaganda and a publicist for hate, predjudice and fear. He has a direct hand in creating the material, atmosphere and environment where people like the murderous psychos who did this are radicalised. As a new Defender of the Indefensible its no surprise to see you jumping to his defence