Originally Posted by no fun
Home 9/4

Away 16/4
just as well no one listens to you

Unread 15-03-2019, 03:25 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Didn't you say the same about PSG? We're not favourites but this Barca team are beatable and the fact we can play on the counter gives us a decent chance.
Honestly think they've improved big time over the summer. That Arthur looks the nuts, dembele playing very well, Messi's in incredible form at the moment and overall they are a stronger team than they were a year or two ago. I'm not being overly pessimistic, I'm trying to maintain a bit of realism is all. We've done fantastic to get where we are and, yes, they're beatable in so far as every team left in the CL has been beaten this season, but they've walked la liga this year and look in very good form. If we beat them we win the entire thing though

Unread 15-03-2019, 03:28 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
just as well no one listens to you
Said 9th on official website originally, now changed to 10th

Either way, I will be watching it here...

https://en-gb.facebook.com/altitudesvg/

Unread 15-03-2019, 03:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Said 9th on official website originally, now changed to 10th

Either way, I will be watching it here...

https://en-gb.facebook.com/altitudesvg/
OK grandad no one likes a show off ffs

I ALMOST booked my hotel and train on the 9th but thought I'd double check first

Unread 15-03-2019, 04:55 PM
dunk

Just imagine we were to sneak through and the semi line up was us, Porto, Spurs and Ajax

Unread 15-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I accept Barca are favourites but they're not what they were and have gone out of the quarter finals for 3 years in a row for a reason. Messi is not the knockout game robot Ronaldo has become....

Liverpool? They could not beat us. If this old and shit Bayern side can hold them at Anfield and probably should have grabbed a goal or two we can. As for Old Trafford. These guys could not touch us at Old Trafford a few weeks ago when everything that could have gone against us, went against us. They have a shit record at Old Trafford for a reason. While we have the best record at anfield of anyone.

First let us deal with the Catalan boys.
Lovely sentiment, kid, but the last thing we need is your opinion on United’s Champions League campaign. If it was up to you, we’d have stank out the Parc De Princes with 11 men behind the ball, being dictated to by a Portuguese shithouse in the dugout, who’s only tactical move would have been to go behind before lumping long balls to Fellaini for the final 10 minutes.

Leave it out, yeah. This is a tie that shouldn’t be tainted by the likes of you. Enjoy your stream, but just keep quiet, yeah.

Unread 15-03-2019, 05:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Lovely sentiment, kid, but the last thing we need is your opinion on United’s Champions League campaign. If it was up to you, we’d have stank out the Parc De Princes with 11 men behind the ball, being dictated to by a Portuguese shithouse in the dugout, who’s only tactical move would have been to go behind before lumping long balls to Fellaini for the final 10 minutes.

Leave it out, yeah. This is a tie that shouldn’t be tainted by the likes of you. Enjoy your stream, but just keep quiet, yeah.
I called for Mou's head in september and was one of the few positive about Ole taking over in December. Looking forward to us putting the HGH addicted little freak Messi in his place tbh no matter what you say....

Unread 15-03-2019, 05:17 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
If we beat them we win the entire thing though
United winning the entire thing became inevitable the moment PSG hit the post. Name on the trophy.

Unread 15-03-2019, 05:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
United winning the entire thing became inevitable the moment PSG hit the post. Name on the trophy.

Jammy knows

Unread 15-03-2019, 05:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Will be a great learning curve for our younger players. PSG is one thing, but playing Barca at Camp Nou and OT is the type of game that the likes of Shaw, Dalot, Martial, Rashy etc need under their belt. Not enough of these occasions over the last six years.

Would love Mason to get a runout over there

Unread 15-03-2019, 06:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Imagine beating Liverpool and then City to win the European Cup

I think imagining it is where things will stay, tbh.

But yeah

Unread 15-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Will be a great learning curve for our younger players. PSG is one thing, but playing Barca at Camp Nou and OT is the type of game that the likes of Shaw, Dalot, Martial, Rashy etc need under their belt. Not enough of these occasions over the last six years.

Would love Mason to get a runout over there
I don’t think they’ll learn much from being battered tbh.

Unread 15-03-2019, 07:50 PM
sa7

£#%&! these Catalan @#%&!s.

Their number 10 is a bit useful but other than that they’re there for the taking.

Can see big Rom bullying shit out of Pique like he did to that overrated puddle of piss Thiago Silva.

Way I see it. We’ve a chance to take a chunk out of Barcelona. Do that and we get a second crack at ruining the vermin’s season.

We’re the unknown quantity in this competition, and that makes us dangerous. Nobody wants to play us.

Unread 15-03-2019, 07:56 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Their number 10 is a bit useful but other than that they’re there for the taking.

Can see big Rom bullying shit out of Pique like he did to that overrated puddle of piss Thiago Silva.

Way I see it. We’ve a chance to take a chunk out of Barcelona. Do that and we get a second crack at ruining the vermin’s season.

We’re the unknown quantity in this competition, and that makes us dangerous. Nobody wants to play us.
I know we were missing loads for the PSG game but we can’t go into this tie with that midfield and bench. A few injuries to key players and we're in trouble.

Would be great if we could rest a few in the coming weeks but we’re fighting on all fronts so that’s not really an option.

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:02 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I think imagining it is where things will stay, tbh.

But yeah
£#%&! having to go through playing Liverpool and city to win the European cup. It’s the kind of thing you could only enjoy in hindsight.

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
£#%&! having to go through playing Liverpool and city to win the European cup. It’s the kind of thing you could only enjoy in hindsight.
Too right, having to play Chelsea in the final was bad enough.

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don’t think they’ll learn much from being battered tbh.
Yeah nobody learns from defeat. You only learn from winning.

Stop being such a vag.

Us getting @#%&!ted 3-0 in Milan in 2007 didn't do us any harm the following year. It'll be a good test for those young lads.

Unread 16-03-2019, 12:17 AM
barca99

Is it home or away first in the semis?

Unread 16-03-2019, 08:55 AM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Agreed. Too many reds shitting bricks with the draw. You go into it believing we can progress. If we put them out the scousers get sent a message that we're not £#%&!ing about.

Unread 16-03-2019, 09:10 AM
wiganste

If this draw doesn’t excite you, are you even a united fan?

Flights booked obviously. Magaluf reds 😎
Closed Thread