United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 02-03-2019, 07:43 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
Perservered with FIFA 19 for as long as I possibly can. The straw that broke the camels back was an AI Jack Wilshere keeping up pace with Mbappe. Fuck right off.

Worst Football game I've ever played. Every pass or shot blocked.
Ah the classic rubber band AI of Fifa. Been there for as long as I can remember in the modern series. Awful shite.

Unread 03-03-2019, 12:51 AM
Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
Ah the classic rubber band AI of Fifa. Been there for as long as I can remember in the modern series. Awful shite.
PES has always had it too

Unread 09-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Drexl

Bought Far Cry 5 on sale.

Enjoying it much more than I thought I would. I loved the first, liked the second, hated the third.

It is a poor man's GTAV tbh, very arcadey.

I did one of the areas: John Seed's, and it was magnificent. HE was magnificent. The "events" are just bonkers. Mad fights escalating from nowhere, shooting choppers out of the sky, reinforcements turning up... But tbh, it gets very samey once you move to the second zone.

Well worth it on sale though, expect about 10 or 15 hours of fun (wolverines biting you on the testies is genuinely horrifying)

Unread 09-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl View Post
Bought Far Cry 5 on sale.

Enjoying it much more than I thought I would. I loved the first, liked the second, hated the third.

It is a poor man's GTAV tbh, very arcadey.

I did one of the areas: John Seed's, and it was magnificent. HE was magnificent. The "events" are just bonkers. Mad fights escalating from nowhere, shooting choppers out of the sky, reinforcements turning up... But tbh, it gets very samey once you move to the second zone.

Well worth it on sale though, expect about 10 or 15 hours of fun (wolverines biting you on the testies is genuinely horrifying)
It's solid 7/10

Went off the franchise a bit but this one is not as boring and repitive as the previous. Although I really enjoyed 2. The one in Africa.

I use it now only to build maps. Getting absolutely bbqd and making a map is perfect relaxation

Bought the BioShock collection on sale. Looking forward to that

Unread 09-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
It's solid 7/10

Went off the franchise a bit but this one is not as boring and repitive as the previous. Although I really enjoyed 2. The one in Africa.

I use it now only to build maps. Getting absolutely bbqd and making a map is perfect relaxation

Bought the BioShock collection on sale. Looking forward to that
Do you ever upload your maps? Or is it purely for the crack? I'd love a walk around the inside of your bonce tbh

Unread 09-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Cream

Absolutely rinsing Sea Of Thieves right now.

Always thought it looked garbage but theres a ton of ways to play it.

Got jacked last night by some rat bastards then went back and did the same to some other poor sons of bitches.

Free trial on Xbox game pass for 14 days. PC or console.

Unread 15-03-2019, 07:02 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Bioshock 1

One of the greatest ever. I thought it might have aged but it's still fantastic. The production, atmosphere, action and personality are all triple A. 9.9/10 game imo

Unread 15-03-2019, 08:38 PM
sa7

Currently playing through Resident Evil 7 for the other ending.

Still great and big Jack Bakerers is a top Red. Hear he led a dozen of the Louisiana branch of the United mob in against a crew of fifty-odd Deep South Scousers and laid fucking waste to the lot of them